Haliburton Big 12 Player of the Week

BCoffClone125

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 19, 2010
Salt Lake City, UT
If he's a guaranteed lottery pick at the end of this year, he's got to go while he can. Only way I see him coming back is if his stock declines out of the lottery for some reason. IF he does come back for one more year, he could work his way into a top 5 pick and cement his status as an all-time great Cyclone.

Go2Guy

Mar 18, 2006
Houston, TX
I’m not saying I’d sell my soul for him to come back next year, but I’m not saying I wouldn’t ;)

I would be both ecstatic and shocked if he did come back. He's def on the radar of The # of NBA scouts showing up for games. Not only is he on the mock draft projections, but he's top 15-20.

Dingus

May 23, 2013
Not sure if it's been posted yet, but the mock draft ESPN released today Tyrese going 4th overall.
Hines posted there were a bunch of Warriors personnel at KU game, and GS is awful and should have a very high pick. Too bad Tyrese had about the worst game of his career.

isufbcurt

Apr 21, 2006
Newton
i saw his dad down on the floor talking to prohm right before tipoff on Tuesday. It made me laugh.

His dad is awesome. And he is every where. He's down giving George a talk and hug during warmups, then he's chatting with Terrance, then he's chatting with the assistant coaches, then he's over joking with the security guard/usher people, then he's taking random pics with people in the crowd.

Reactions: CyTwins and CyPunch

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron