Kansas/Kansas St. What punishment will fit this crime?

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

jbindm

Dec 2, 2010
Des Moines
I should have just said this decade.

But i don't think that 17-18 team would have been that bad of it wasnt for all the injuries. At pne point i think we literally had 5 scholarship players healthy.

That's a good point. If NWB stays healthy then they probably don't bottom out as badly as they did. He was on a roll in the early part of the season.

OtisMyMan

May 3, 2013
I was under the impression that any player that left the bench during an altercation like the one that occurred was automatically suspended for the next game. You would think both team would have to forfeit their next contest due to lack of bodies.

Reactions: jpete24

jpete24

Wearing nut cup since 2002
SuperFanatic
Mar 25, 2006
Minneapolis, MN
I was under the impression that any player that left the bench during an altercation like the one that occurred was automatically suspended for the next game. You would think both team would have to forfeit their next contest due to lack of bodies.

Probably could stand behind the flimsy argument that they were already standing because the game was over.

CTTB78

Apr 7, 2006
Self is heating up the burner phones today with Adidas. Working on strategy in getting Spurs players out of those Nike and New Balance shoes.
Also calling Pop to see if he would be adverse to cash in Adidas boxes for his house when Pop retires this year.

CYEATHAWK

Aug 26, 2007
You are starting to sound like Tom Osborne right there.
I know, right. You keep giving wrist slaps to this type of behavior Tom Osborne style of justice is exactly what you are inviting. Self and Weber 1-2 games. DeSousa and that plain clothes KSU player need to be gone. McCormick a minimum of 5 games.