Aug 23, 2012
America
source.gif

BWRhasnoAC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2013
Dez Moy Nez
Get them early. I was going to go see him at Red Rocks on my birthday this last year, but it was $500 a seat three months out.

Farnsworth

Apr 11, 2006
Des Moines, IA
Get them early. I was going to go see him at Red Rocks on my birthday this last year, but it was $500 a seat three months out.

Well it's in 6 days and tickets don't go on sale until Friday, so quick turn around if you are looking at aftersale market.

Tickets start at $73 on the Stephens website.

Reactions: BWRhasnoAC

BWRhasnoAC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2013
Dez Moy Nez
Well it's in 6 days and tickets don't go on sale until Friday, so quick turn around if you are looking at aftersale market.

Tickets start at $73 on the Stephens website.
I will just happen to be in central Iowa, maybe I'll go. He's my favorite, and I watch a ton of stand up.

Drew0311

Nov 7, 2019
Norwalk, Iowa
His last Netflix show pissed a lot of people off. I mean I don't see a problem with him at Iowa State as far as protests and so on. Wonder if he booked so late because of that in different cities where everyone get's outraged and upset. So he books late to avoid protests. Just a thought. I love Dave. His last Netflix show was soooo good.

Farnsworth

Apr 11, 2006
Des Moines, IA
His last Netflix show pissed a lot of people off. I mean I don't see a problem with him at Iowa State as far as protests and so on. Wonder if he booked so late because of that in different cities where everyone get's outraged and upset. So he books late to avoid protests. Just a thought. I love Dave. His last Netflix show was soooo good.

His last one was awesome. When I saw it I thought it'd cause some outrage, but I didn't know it was actually out there. I don't watch much news though.

Shawker

This May Not Be Accurate
Jun 19, 2014
Des Moines
I went to his show last time he was at Stephens and my sister went with me since my wife wasn't able to go. I was expecting something along the lines of the mostly racially related humor from his show. Instead it was very, very raunchy. Still very funny but really awkward sitting next to my sister listening to multiple jokes about p***y juice.

• Funny
Reactions: Angie

Farnsworth

Apr 11, 2006
Des Moines, IA
Yeah a lot of the normal people who are outraged at everything got outraged at it. He didn't seem to care though. Which is good

That's also why I enjoy Netflix. They let creators do what they wanna do. The push back always comes to the artist/show rather than Netflix itself. I've heard many people say that's why they go to Netflix as they are totally hands off and will let you develop with creative freedom without giving you guidelines and request approval.

• Agree
Reactions: Drew0311

Bader

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 25, 2007
Ankeny
He has show dates out through February, roll back the tinfoil. Glad that central Iowa is able to get acts like this to come through