KU vs KSU Brawl

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
New mural already painted at KU in tribute to the martyr De Sousa.

EO2lMPZWkAAQLMw
Grant Wood does nice work.

mynameisjonas

Jan 19, 2019
As I see more angles, DeSousa looked like he thought better of slamming the chair down before Howard grabbed it from him so he doesn’t get a season suspension in my book.
I have to ask....what is the story about your avatar? I laugh every time I see it. Haven't been following NBA at all so far this year.

bradcyclone

Jan 25, 2009
Just got home from work and saw a brawl during a game and I didn’t know that the XFL started today!

randomfan44

May 30, 2015
Maybe someone can find it, but I’m pretty sure last year KU stole the ball from KSU when the game was over anyways and @randomfan44 was probably praising it.
Just a reminder that KSU fans blew a spleen after Greene's dunk carrying on about how classless that was. And some ISU fans did even worse when Elijah Johnson dunked unnecessarily at the end of a game.

Yet now it's all "he was just playing until the final buzzer, no big deal"...

• Winner
Reactions: chuckd4735

mynameisjonas

Jan 19, 2019
Just a reminder that KSU fans blew a spleen after Greene's dunk carrying on about how classless that was. And some ISU fans did even worse when Elijah Johnson dunked unnecessarily at the end of a game.

The common theme seems to be that Kansas always finds a way to get in the middle of something.

Reactions: Acylum

AgronAlum

Jul 12, 2014
Oh I can handle it, but I call it sleazy.

Its CBB man. It’s not going to change until players get paid above the table. Too much money involved to not get passed along to the workers.

We’ll just agree to disagree on what makes someone sleezy in the CBB coaching circles.

rochclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 28, 2009

I had zero issues with DeSousa’s block after the trash steal by Gordon. Everything that happened after that is why DeSousa will and should never play college basketball again. McCormack will get 3 games, multiple KSU players will get a game or two, and the KSU Street clothes kid will be done for the year.

clone1990

Apr 14, 2008
Its CBB man. It’s not going to change until players get paid above the table. Too much money involved to not get passed along to the workers.

We’ll just agree to disagree on what makes someone sleezy in the CBB coaching circles.
Agreed

fcclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 15, 2009

I don’t think anyone said it was no big deal. Can’t speak for everyone but I believe assault and brandishing a chair as a weapon in a brawl is a big deal. By the way, what’s a blown spleen look like? And what did ISU fans do that was worse? I hope nobody was hurt or maimed.

Doc

This is it Morty
Aug 6, 2006
Denver
I have to ask....what is the story about your avatar? I laugh every time I see it. Haven't been following NBA at all so far this year.

I just haven’t really thought of a good one since Christmas. Michael Porter Jr. is going to be an All-Star if he stays healthy. The jumper is like Matt Thomas but smoother and 6 inches higher. Beautiful.

Reactions: mynameisjonas

fsanford

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 22, 2007
Los Angeles

Fans can ***** all they want, how did the players on the court react?

KU stopped the guy from scoring, why go beyond that. Just go back towards center court and flex or something.

The problem started with the taunt over the guy..

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Peter

mynameisjonas

Jan 19, 2019
I just haven’t really thought of a good one since Christmas. Michael Porter Jr. is going to be an All-Star if he stays healthy. The jumper is like Matt Thomas but smoother and 6 inches higher. Beautiful.

Nice. He didn't do s*** last year, so he must be balling now. I need to get back into it.

• Dumb
Reactions: IASTATE07

AgronAlum

Jul 12, 2014

I know you’re an NBA guy. Have you thought about the minivan, Mr. Georges Niang. The best nickname in sports.

DFB3E209-F093-4241-A54B-7781424BE768.jpeg

• Winner
Reactions: mynameisjonas

Cy$

Sep 1, 2011
Ames
Both benches got ejected with 1 second left. The only players not ejected were the players still on the court at the beginnings of the brawl. Anyone come up with some good names for this fight yet?
Wrestlemania 36