*** Official Oklahoma State Vs IOWA STATE Game(Day) Thread ***

heitclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 21, 2009
Way up there
Wasn't perfect but super happy for Solo, he played great. Really nice to see Tyrese get some shots to fall. It feels good to win, it probably doesn't change much in the long run but we needed it.

• Agree
Reactions: Cyfanisu

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
I think I’m pregnant after watching Solo’s performance tonight
CoolOrganicBluebird-max-1mb.gif

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
I saw Solo smile! Night made :)

It was a fun game. Things got ugly at the end, but you know what? Our guys were tired. And they fought through it and won.

Reactions: Snydes and GTO

ForbinsAscynt

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 8, 2014
This is a win we can build on. It’s proof we have the take f to do well. Big things are coming for this group.
Oh god, really? OSU is terrible. I don’t want to take away from the performance but this in no way changes what this team is. Let’s see a solid outing in the next two games and then we can talk.

tim_redd

Mar 29, 2006
Ankeny
Nice win. What a game by Solo. Need to be a little smarter down the stretch. Kind of shocking when you realize that Oklahoma State scored a combined 81 points against WV and TCU, and then 82 against us...

• Dislike
Reactions: Snydes

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
Also there was a real ******* fan in section 214, row 1. Seriously man, there's been enough ****** games by Iowa State this year that maybe you should save your ******** for those games.

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
Nice win. What a game by Solo. Need to be a little smarter down the stretch. Kind of shocking when you realize that Oklahoma State scored a combined 81 points against WV and TCU, and then 82 against us...

It was a weird game with a lot of fouls. Probably accounts for some of the extra points.

• Agree
Reactions: HoustonClone

MeowingCows

Jun 1, 2015
Iowa
They had 30+ points off turnovers, plus the mess of fouling that was going on... Those two things alone account for nearly all of what kept that game close. The stat sheet (apart from turnovers) would lead you to believe it was a 20+ point blowout by us.

cyclone4L

Jun 30, 2013
It's time to take Nixon out of the starting line up. He has the yips BADLY. He looked way too cautious dribbling the ball tonight. He made some terrible passes that were stated as a turnover by someone else.

I feel for the kid. His confidence is super low. But he has become a hindrance on the offense and doesn't add as much as we think on defense (I'd much rather have good offense than good defense). Whenever he was on the floor, the whole team struggled.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron