Iowa State Basketball is a Mid-Major Roster

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

larrysarmy

Apr 11, 2006
Ankeny
Was listening to Cyclone Insider on the way to the game. Randy and Tommy were talking about TH and his likely hood of not being here next and then Randy mentioned another one was Condit, but it didn’t sound like it was for pro opportunities, but more like a transfer. Hadn’t heard that one yet, would think he would stay another year and be a key piece and focal point. Plus I’m considering the source

dexterhawk

Oct 17, 2013
Holy ****! Too bad you don’t play KU or KSU soon cuz they’re gonna be short handed for a bit

Crookedhatkid

May 14, 2018
Was listening to Cyclone Insider on the way to the game. Randy and Tommy were talking about TH and his likely hood of not being here next and then Randy mentioned another one was Condit, but it didn’t sound like it was for pro opportunities, but more like a transfer. Hadn’t heard that one yet, would think he would stay another year and be a key piece and focal point. Plus I’m considering the source

A starter who was raised an ISU fan, is friends with Foster, and whose Dad bleeds cardinal and gold...yep that is a Randy statement.

dexterhawk

Oct 17, 2013
I know this is off topic but I don’t really post on your other boards so....

Foot stomp in the B1G

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
I know this is off topic but I don’t really post on your other boards so....
I've welcomed literally all Iowa fans to post in the other forums. You should.
(@Gonzo and I probably have A LOT of the same political beliefs from what I've seen him post.)

• Friendly
Reactions: dexterhawk

dexterhawk

Oct 17, 2013
I've welcomed literally all Iowa fans to post in the other forums. You should.
(@Gonzo and I probably have A LOT of the same political beliefs from what I've seen him post.)
Whoever was wielding the chair for KU is going to miss a lot of games

HawkJRP

Dec 27, 2019

He has really struggled since becoming a starter.

Legend Hawk

Sep 2, 2018
A starter who was raised an ISU fan, is friends with Foster, and whose Dad bleeds cardinal and gold...yep that is a Randy statement.

You gotta wonder how long a family member stays a fan when their son is getting misused, is not being developed, and is in a poor system for his skills. I mean when you are the 2nd most talented kid on the team, it must be a bitter pill. Then you see a player on TEO putting up monster numbers and is featured in its offense you gotta start questioning what I am doing sticking with Prohm ball.