Random Thoughts 14: I can see clearly now 2020 edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

SaraV

Staff member
Mar 13, 2012
Not quite blown away that it's your birthday, @ImJustKCClone !

1Qk3.gif

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Ok, I’m about ready to go tell this one woman to go ef herself. Has really wanted to look at my moms house, I’m not even ready for this but the realtor is my wife’s friend so I’m playing nice. She has now called 3 times to see it and each time I turn up heat, do some more cleaning and make sure I’m not around. I’m at the point of telling her to screw off.

SCyclone

Mar 11, 2014
Fort Dodge, IA
When I was kid we moved on Halloween in a snow storm in a western Iowa town. Ice storm really. Man I learned a lot of colorful language than night. At the time, I couldn’t figure out for life of me why our couch was referred to a mother ****** and a son of a ***** at the same time. Like how can you be the mom and son at the same time? Took me a couple years on that one

This was the genesis of gender fluidity. ;)

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
When I was kid we moved on Halloween in a snow storm in a western Iowa town. Ice storm really. Man I learned a lot of colorful language than night. At the time, I couldn’t figure out for life of me why our couch was referred to a mother ****** and a son of a ***** at the same time. Like how can you be the mom and son at the same time? Took me a couple years on that one

I remember an ice storm on Halloween when I lived in Winnebago county. 1991 I think. My last day at KIOW radio in Forest City was earlier that week. Quite happy and relieved to not be the news director at that time.

This same storm was the fabled Halloween Blizzard of Minnesota fame and that same week was the Perfect Storm off the Atlantic Coast that the book and movie of the same name were about.

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
They're great in a bowl with milk and sugar!

/jimlad
They are apparently the only part our current cats do not like. Khannie used to bite off the heads and leave the poor headless body on display. And once, the only part I found was a stomach with a small bit of intestine attached (Zoo 101 FTW!).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron