Graham Couch: Iowa Basketball is a mid-major roster

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
I bet when Uthoff was on the cover of Sports illustrated, said to be a potential first team All American and Iowa was projected a 1 seed in the Tournament you were really pumping the brakes on expectations lol
That wasn't what he was pumping.

Legend Hawk

Sep 2, 2018
Its a long season, nothing is a given. With Iowa being down 2 starters and a 4* player that might eventually take it's toll and Iowa could very well fade. Not many teams could withstand those kinds of losses, especially playing in the toughest conference.

TRYHARDER

Aug 23, 2019
First time in a long time both Iowa and Iowa State fans didn't like their basketball coach. Since McDermott for sure
I wouldn't lump the 2 fan bases together in regards to feelings about the direction of our respective basketball programs at this point. Most Hawk fans are happy with the season and the job Fran's done and also feel optimistic about next year. Not sure Clone fans have the same optimism. Maybe you do?

• Agree
Reactions: dexterhawk

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
I wouldn't lump the 2 fan bases together in regards to feelings about the direction of our respective basketball programs at this point. Most Hawk fans are happy with the season and the job Fran's done and also feel optimistic about next year. Not sure Clone fans have the same optimism. Maybe you do?

I think most Iowa and Iowa State fans aren't big fans of their head basketball coach

• Informative
Reactions: Lafaester54

TRYHARDER

Aug 23, 2019
I think most Iowa and Iowa State fans aren't big fans of their head basketball coach
I'm going to refrain from pointing out the differences but we will both have the same coaches next season and I'm just guessing that one fan base it a lot more upset about that than the other.