Graham Couch: Iowa Basketball is a mid-major roster

HawkJRP

Dec 27, 2019
That's fine, and I get it because how well Luka is playing now. But do you think Fran's track record at the time for development was good?

Well he did take 4 guys that were lower ranked recruits than Garza and made them 1st team all conference players.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
You just need to pick a team. It's not a difficult question to understand.

You don't think the February fade is coming? It's happened with much better teams than one that starts the back court of Joe Toussaint and Connor McCaffrey

HawkJRP

Dec 27, 2019
You don't think the February fade is coming? It's happened with much better teams than one that starts the back court of Joe Toussaint and Connor McCaffrey

Schedule definitely gets harder in February.

None of those Fran teams had a possible first team All American on it.

• Agree
Reactions: dexterhawk

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Well he did take 4 guys that were lower ranked recruits than Garza and made them 1st team all conference players.
So is that a yes or a no? I'm not trolling or arguing, just asking if you think Fran had a good track record at developing players?
Kirk obviously and rightfully so gets a lot of credit for developing football players, haven't heard much about Fran doing it.

HawkJRP

Dec 27, 2019
So is that a yes or a no? I'm not trolling or arguing, just asking if you think Fran had a good track record at developing players?
Kirk obviously and rightfully so gets a lot of credit for developing football players, haven't heard much about Fran doing it.

I think he has been better at it than he gets credit for. He isn't great but I would call him good at it.

• Disagree
Reactions: jmb

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Uthoff was considered a first team All American going into February the year they had the Fran fade

How'd you disagree with this @HawkJRP? I just posted an article from Jan 25th that said Iowa was a projected 1 seed and Uthoff was a potential first team All American

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron