This may be one of Texas's worst losses (by MOV) ever

oyiezyw.png

• Informative
Reactions: JP4CY and farm85

brokenloginagain

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 25, 2006
going to be a strange february in the b12 when at least 4 teams will have essentially quit.

surly

May 16, 2013
reservation lake, mn
Baylor's sphincter will continue to tighten as they move toward a conference championship. But having wins at Lawrence and Lubbock already bagged and with that kind of depth and coaching, I can't see them losing this title. I don't believe they're the top team in the country though, that would be the Zags.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Baylor's sphincter will continue to tighten as they move toward a conference championship. But having wins at Lawrence and Lubbock already bagged and with that kind of depth and coaching, I can't see them losing this title. I don't believe they're the top team in the country though, that would be the Zags.
And this is when SOS should matter. Gonzaga shouldn't leapfrog Baylor by beating Santa Clara on the road and Baylor losing at OU for instance.

Reactions: Halincandenza

surly

May 16, 2013
reservation lake, mn
And this is when SOS should matter. Gonzaga shouldn't leapfrog Baylor by beating Santa Clara on the road and Baylor losing at OU for instance.
Actually, Baylor leaped the Zags after they had just beat BYU and Santa Clara by a combined 73 points which made no sense to me whatsoever. But this really doesn't matter except to key-pounders anyway. Today, they'd both be one seeds.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron