Ferentz's Emphasis on the ISU Game

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
LOL, why? I'm sure I'll love this one.

Seriously? You don't see a problem that the official Twitter account for Iowa football retweets some random dude's horrible take on another university stealing their idea? Lol you're either 12 and under or 70+

Legend Hawk

Sep 2, 2018
Lol way to out yourself

You forgot a few other of my alias.

Ask Naz.

Everyone on this board would do the same thing. Let's not be disingenuous., There are plenty of reasons to dislike Jorbo. No need to create faux outrage.

Well I believe this thread is dedicated to faux outrage.

This sounds a lot like the AOC/Amazon faux outrage a few months ago, to which I replied similarly: who gives a f***?

The irony of a supporter of an illegal corrupt program being outraged.

Maybe he will “decide to resign” when his brother leaves like papa chalmers.

gtfoh with your faux outrage. You support a criminal program

• Creative
Reactions: CyTwins

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
The difference between our program and our little bro's program

“We don’t train in the offseason and go through all these things just to beat one team. It’s for the whole conference,” Iowa State quarterback Brock Purdy said. “So to sit here and say we’re happy with how we played, I don’t think we could say that. I think we did take a lot of positives away from the game, but there’s a lot of things we can fix. It’s just little details. When we’re playing teams down the road, we don’t want to shoot ourselves in the foot with little things or details. I think that’s what Coach and I mean when we say that. It was a great win. I’m proud of the guys, but we’re going to move on from here and get better.”

TRYHARDER

Aug 23, 2019
The difference between our program and our little bro's program

“We don’t train in the offseason and go through all these things just to beat one team. It’s for the whole conference,” Iowa State quarterback Brock Purdy said. “So to sit here and say we’re happy with how we played, I don’t think we could say that. I think we did take a lot of positives away from the game, but there’s a lot of things we can fix. It’s just little details. When we’re playing teams down the road, we don’t want to shoot ourselves in the foot with little things or details. I think that’s what Coach and I mean when we say that. It was a great win. I’m proud of the guys, but we’re going to move on from here and get better.”
Was a nice win for you guys but he's right. You'll have to play better to beat a top 25 opponent.

• Haha
Reactions: Snydes

Snydes

May 16, 2006
Ames
Was a nice win for you guys but he's right. You'll have to play better to beat a top 25 opponent.

So your definition of top 25 is.. .?
- not AP ranking when the game is played (OU = 18)
- not the current AP ranking (TCU = 22)

Welcome to the new era where ISU doesn’t have to play our best to beat top 25 teams.

TRYHARDER

Aug 23, 2019
So your definition of top 25 is.. .?
- not AP ranking when the game is played (OU = 18)
- not the current AP ranking (TCU = 22)

Welcome to the new era where ISU doesn’t have to play our best to beat top 25 teams.
That would be not in the current top 25. Neither are ranked.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
What does Iowa put in their game day media guide for opponent ranking when Iowa played them?
(I know the answer)