What is going on in recruiting this weekend

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

buf87

Dec 15, 2010
Iowa
Wasn't he a top 10 recruit?

He was highly ranked. Not sure if Top 10, but was surprised he came as a walk on. The little Decatur didn't surprise me, because most thought he might never grow into a 125 pounder

crablegs

Mar 28, 2016
He was highly ranked. Not sure if Top 10, but was surprised he came as a walk on. The little Decatur didn't surprise me, because most thought he might never grow into a 125 pounder
#5 in his class. Surprised me to.

buf87

Dec 15, 2010
Iowa
Nick Rubek

@nickrubekOWH

Knopick remains face down, the same position he’s been in for more than 10 minutes. He’s clearly breathing, but we have yet to see any motion in his arms and legs. Stretcher just arrived #nebpreps
Quote Tweet

_tTSRevI_normal.jpg

Nick Rubek

@nickrubekOWH
· 3h
Burks is going to win, but the bigger concern is for Knopick. Very scary situation here as he hasn’t moved yet. EMTs being called to the mat now. #nebpreps

I think Knopick visited Iowa State with Evan Canoyer from Millard South in Nebraska, I think

• Agree
Reactions: jkbuff98

jkbuff98

Jan 3, 2017
A9ED85B8-98BE-462E-96BA-CBA19C97DD95.jpeg
Nick Rubek

@nickrubekOWH

Knopick remains face down, the same position he’s been in for more than 10 minutes. He’s clearly breathing, but we have yet to see any motion in his arms and legs. Stretcher just arrived #nebpreps
Quote Tweet

_tTSRevI_normal.jpg

Nick Rubek

@nickrubekOWH
· 3h
Burks is going to win, but the bigger concern is for Knopick. Very scary situation here as he hasn’t moved yet. EMTs being called to the mat now. #nebpreps

I think Knopick visited Iowa State with Evan Canoyer from Millard South in Nebraska, I think

Scary situation Hope he’s ok . He did visit