Another 15 point loss

CloneinWDSM

Aug 9, 2013
ISU and TT has switched positions.
They used to be a bottom dweller with no real home environment.

They will own be competing for Big 12 Titles as long as Beard is there and that place was rocking today.

ISU will be in the bottom for at least this year and next and the home crowd will be near non existent.

Darius Bieber

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 22, 2017
San Antonio, TX

They will own be competing for Big 12 Titles as long as Beard is there and that place was rocking today.

ISU will be in the bottom for at least this year and next and the home crowd will be near non existent.

I agree. I’ve heard from many, many people who are not renewing season tickets next year. Hopefully Jamie will notice and rebuild Iowa State basketball.

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012

For the most part we will usually draw 9-10,000 no matter how bad we are. Preseason will draw less than that though. ISU fans will hop back on the wagon if it's headed the right direction.

CloneinWDSM

Aug 9, 2013
For the most part we will usually draw 9-10,000 no matter how bad we are. Preseason will draw less than that though. ISU fans will hop back on the wagon if it's headed the right direction.
I don’t doubt that we will still have decent attendance numbers but the atmosphere will be much lower than what it was in the past. It’s already starting and if this keep up and with next years forecast, you’ll have a lot of tickets available.
****. There was $10 KU home tickets this year. In the past, you were paying over $125 to get in the top row. Students would camp out for 3-4 days to get a spot.

Help Support Us

Become a patron