*** Official IOWA STATE vs #23 Texas Tech Game(Day) Thread ***

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

MLawrence

Jan 21, 2010
I laugh at those pissed prohm took a TO after a 3, on the road, to make it a 9 pt game. The same people who have declared this game, and this season over. Oh, your pissed because you thought that was the beginning of the game winning run?

Maybe I prefer to have the game be done faster.

MeowingCows

Jun 1, 2015
Iowa
Teaching defense and rebounding would go a long way
Still doesn't solve the piss-poor outside shooting. Our defense actually seems to have improved some lately, too, as hard as that is to believe. They've played hard today for sure.

Bocy

Nov 27, 2016
Central IA
JFC what's it like to have a guy or even multiple guys that can make open shots.

Some walk on turd comes in for TTU and hits more threes than our entire team.
Man, "walk on turd" made me laugh more than I care to admit. But sadly, your statement was completely accurate.

• Agree
Reactions: Cyfanisu

Old87

Sep 30, 2012
Strange use of timeouts, odd player substitutions, playing the star player 40 minutes every game until he has nothing left at the end of the season, year after year. This coach refuses to learn.

• Agree
Reactions: UNIclonefan

smoot27

Sep 8, 2011
TT is not very good.

Michigan should be #12 and TT should not be ranked.
I mean Iowa looks good for Iowa but TT is totally undeserving of that rank.

TT doesn't deserve that ranking.

All this tells me is that we had better beat the crap out of Texas Tech twice.

Michigan would kill tech right now

Michigan should be in top 5 and I wouldn’t be surprised if they get a few #1 votes.

ISUCY23

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 16, 2008
Ames
Still doesn't solve the piss-poor outside shooting. Our defense actually seems to have improved some lately, too, as hard as that is to believe. They've played hard today for sure.

Yeah I’m not saying we would make it if we were better at those but was just saying shooting is far from this teams only problem.

• Informative
Reactions: UNIclonefan

Cyinthenorth

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2013
Dubuque
What's up with these flops? Teams like tech are the reason these new rules were put in place I thought