Iowa State Basketball is a Mid-Major Roster

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

Bigman38

SuperFanatic
Jul 27, 2010
Council Bluffs, IA
This isn't the rocket science that you guys think it is, and this internet isn't the serious business that you make it out to be. Poking fun at Twins for his dumb trolls seems to make you guys lose your minds.

I’m cool bud. I’m not the one pounding his chest on a rivals forum after a win they had nothing to do with.

• Optimistic
Reactions: criticalobserver

Legend Hawk

Sep 2, 2018
I think you’re either drunk or taking it all too serious.
I had nothing but compliments for Iowa’s performance. I can see when a team is good, and Iowa will be ranked in the next poll.

Me taking it serious? LOL man, I'll continue to call out dumb trolls, that ain't serious business. I don't know what to tell you if you think that is serious business.

Listen man, you and I need a reset. Quit trying to defend Twins all the time, and post some original things instead of "in your head" or "therapy", or "triggered", and you can I can get along just fine. I will post at you as you post at me, it is as simple as that.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Me taking it serious? LOL man, I'll continue to call out dumb trolls, that ain't serious business. I don't know what to tell you if you think that is serious business.

Listen man, you and I need a reset. Quit trying to defend Twins all the time, and post some original things instead of "in your head" or "therapy", or "triggered", and you can I can get along just fine. I will post at you as you post at me, it is as simple as that.
You completely avoided the list of posts I had tonight didn’t ya?
Yep you’re taking it too serious, troll.

Legend Hawk

Sep 2, 2018
I’m cool bud. I’m not the one pounding his chest on a rivals forum after a win they had nothing to do with.

Huh, little you know. The T-Shirt I wear and the chair I sit in, always determine if Iowa wins or loses.

Legend Hawk

Sep 2, 2018
You completely avoided the list of posts I had tonight didn’t ya?
Yep you’re taking it too serious, troll.

And I guess we will continue like we have. Have a great night thinking of some more witty comebacks to defend Twins.

Legend Hawk

Sep 2, 2018
And still avoiding the list of posts, and bringing him up yet again? LOL.

A Blarge?!?

It was a good game. Friday night with **** weather, they drew a good crowd too.

I think one of those guys can have an off night if they stay aggressive. Iowa gets to the line a TON. Feel like they were shooting FTs all night.

What is response worthy? Nobody else is responding either. Maybe you should beg others to respond to you, and someday someone will pay attention to you.

giphy.gif

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
What is response worthy? Nobody else is responding either. Maybe you should beg others to respond to you, and someday someone will pay attention to you.
Actually @dexterhawk hit agree, @Bigman38 hit agree, @Shawker hit friendly, @smoot27 responded, I wasn’t asking any questions, they were posts, so there isn’t a huge reason to respond to them actually.
I think most people probably went to bed too, and there could be more responding tomorrow. I don’t really care either way. Only reason I’m still up is I skimmed the dvr of the Thunder game tonight.

dexterhawk

Oct 17, 2013
Yeah, not to sound cliche with this it just seems like he's "got a high motor" this year. Dan Patrick always laughs about that.
Kid is working, sweating buckets.
I think the cyst did knock him back last year...especially his fitness. He’s really worked on his body as well....carrying more muscle. Finally he’s added a couple more post moves and his shot is more consistent.

Honestly I’m shocked how much he’s improved. It’s pretty amazing

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
I think the cyst did knock him back last year...especially his fitness. He’s really worked on his body as well....carrying more muscle. Finally he’s added a couple more post moves and his shot is more consistent.

Honestly I’m shocked how much he’s improved. It’s pretty amazing
Yeah he obviously has some work to do on defense put some of his offensive moves and outside shots remind me of Frank Kaminsky.

• Funny
Reactions: Rural

dexterhawk

Oct 17, 2013
Yeah he obviously has some work to do on defense put some of his offensive moves and outside shots remind me of Frank Kaminsky.
He’s improved a lot on the defensive end..still work to do but much better than last year. He’s staying out of foul trouble on that end as well which was a problem last year