*** Official IOWA STATE Vs #2 Baylor Game(Day) Thread ***

MeowingCows

Jun 1, 2015
Iowa
Hopefully that was a very fast learning experience for Tre and we never see that again. In fact, rest of the team: take note.

I don't think it's rose or Prohm-colored glasses to say we're are playing alright and are still in this game. Would like to see it end close, make them sweat a bit.

Macloney

Feb 28, 2014
Up Nort
This is the time where people mock me and rage at me for suggesting the NBA game is a better product if you remove the passion for your alma mater or local team. It's not like we're playing a scrub and it's not like they look much better.

Anyone who disagrees with you on this has never watched an NBA game. Those guys are really good.

Denver Nuggets, kings of the West.

Reactions: Doc

stateofmind

Jul 16, 2007
Ankeny
Welp, not a good half from TH, and Conditt sat way too much. MJ hands were terrific. Vital has 3 fouls. Let's hope our team comes out firing and they stay the same. We are #1 in scoring in Big XII, they are the leader in scoring defense. We matched the D, hopefully we find our O.

NENick

Feb 14, 2017
Now that's consensus!
Thanks all for clarification. I've actually been trying the app with Amazon Fire, with no luck. But I'm ok listening to homers. If they're our homers!

CarterCloneFan

Dec 3, 2018
Anyone who disagrees with you on this has never watched an NBA game. Those guys are really good.

Denver Nuggets, kings of the West.
I attended my first NBA game a few weeks ago watched the nuggets vs pacers, and yeah those guys are pros for a reason, they seemed to make almost everything they shot. It’s not because the defense is bad, it’s because the players are simply the best of the best.

• Winner
Reactions: Macloney

MLawrence

Jan 21, 2010
Hopefully that was a very fast learning experience for Tre and we never see that again. In fact, rest of the team: take note.

Could you imagine the amount of hell he would have gotten if he took 3 pointer with 40 seconds left in the half, not make it, and then Baylor drilled a 3 pointer to end the half?

*Hopefully people will get the reference and appreciated it

cyatheart

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 18, 2008
Good fight. Never going to win this but just need to see good consistent effort here. Weak foul call but he should never have been in that position.

I really think they guys can beat Tech if they just accept this is how they have to play.

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
I attended my first NBA game a few weeks ago watched the nuggets vs pacers, and yeah those guys are pros for a reason, they seemed to make almost everything they shot. It’s not because the defense is bad, it’s because the players are simply the best of the best.

Look at Niang's D compared to when he was at ISU, he's drastically better on that side of the ball now and the Jazz experts still talk about how he needs to improve.

simply1

Rec Center HOF
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 10, 2009
Pdx
Look at Niang's D compared to when he was at ISU, he's drastically better on that side of the ball now and the Jazz experts still talk about how he needs to improve.
To be fair that team is really defensive minded

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
Iron Bowl on ESPN2 right now at Alabama. Can see what Auburn has. They got some big dudes too. Bama's going a little crazy to start. Realized I'm really getting into bball mode watching these home teams get out and go.

MeowingCows

Jun 1, 2015
Iowa
I'm somewhat amazed we're in this at all knowing Hali is 1-6 from the floor. Get back to mean this half, young blood.

simply1

Rec Center HOF
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 10, 2009
Pdx
They certainly make it tough on Bolton in the lane