NFL: Aaron Hernandez - Mass Murderer

thatguy

May 29, 2009
DENVER
Don't be thatguy.

I mean it is kind of tongue in cheek, but it is widely known that Odin Lloyd was his boyfriend, or at least dude he hooked up with, and was threatening to go public. He also had a prison boyfriend on the record, but I watch allot of Lockup, so I think that is normal.

The Pats had security outside his house, and new he had issues. I only kind of mean to joke, but between the CTE, confusion, general upbringing, it is a sad story all the way around.

CloneFan4

Aug 5, 2010
West Des Moines
First season and fourth season was some of the best television I've ever watched. The end of the fourth season especially.

Maybe in a few weeks. I love crime and murder docs, but I'm still trying to get over Don't F*ck with Cats..... bruh.

That is what I keep hearing but I couldn't make it through season 2 so I stopped watching. Might have to try to power through again just so I can catch season 4

IASTATE07

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 30, 2016
I mean it is kind of tongue in cheek, but it is widely known that Odin Lloyd was his boyfriend, or at least dude he hooked up with, and was threatening to go public. He also had a prison boyfriend on the record, but I watch allot of Lockup, so I think that is normal.

The Pats had security outside his house, and new he had issues. I only kind of mean to joke, but between the CTE, confusion, general upbringing, it is a sad story all the way around.

This doesn't seem that widely known.

cyrocksmypants

Dec 29, 2008
Washington DC
First season and fourth season was some of the best television I've ever watched. The end of the fourth season especially.

Maybe in a few weeks. I love crime and murder docs, but I'm still trying to get over Don't F*ck with Cats..... bruh.
I’ve heard the first episode shows a lot of the actual YouTube clips of what he was doing to the cats, but once you get past that, it’s actually a really good series.

Doc

This is it Morty
Aug 6, 2006
Denver
I read a theory that CTE May more be a sign of mental illness of some sort or at least related to that. I think it will be interesting to see if there is more evidence of that in the future. CTE is fascinating to me because we really don’t understand it.

Yeah, I think they've seen physical damage to the brain in people with depression so it may be a chicken or the egg type thing with some of them.

isufbcurt

Apr 21, 2006
Newton
Being an elite football player and a serial killer sounds like a lot of work. I barely have enough energy to get through my day, which does not include killing and covering up murders.

pull up your bootstraps and get to work son

BurgundyClone

Apr 15, 2007
East of Omaha
We started to watch that last night and as soon as they started to show a video of him getting ready to do something to a kitten we were out. No thanks.

I’ve heard the first episode shows a lot of the actual YouTube clips of what he was doing to the cats, but once you get past that, it’s actually a really good series.

cyrocksmypants

Dec 29, 2008
Washington DC
We started to watch that last night and as soon as they started to show a video of him getting ready to do something to a kitten we were out. No thanks.
From reviews I’ve heard, that’s exclusively limited to the first episode. Also heard you can just skip that episode and still be fine following along, it’s mostly just introduction to the people involved.

• Agree
Reactions: BurgundyClone

cyfanatic13

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
I just finished both of these over the weekend. I didn’t particularly learn a whole lot of new info in the Hernandez as I’ve read a lot of articles about him. Don’t F with cats was freakin crazy though. They don’t really show anything graphic at all

cycloner29

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
Pretty amazing that all the tats he had and how they played into what he was doing. He pretty cool and calm in all the phone calls he had in prison, except for the ones with his mom. Kinda weird that his brother came out later about Aaron being sexual abused by his dad in the last episode.

Please don't tell me that Patriots knew nothing about as one of the Pat's employee's got him an apartment. If he smoked weed a lot of the time as it came out here, his employer did poor job of drug screening like he wanted them to do when he wanted to get drafted, or it was whatever it takes to win.

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
When they cut AH's brain out they found the Worst Case of CTE of any football player in the history of CTE.....and yes I agree completely that Aaron Hernandez was a Thug from the wrong side of town....Add those two things together and you get a murderous thug who needs to be taken off the streets.....
He was not from "the wrong side of town" at all. That was dispelled in part 1 or 2 of the documentary.

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
Pretty amazing that all the tats he had and how they played into what he was doing. He pretty cool and calm in all the phone calls he had in prison, except for the ones with his mom. Kinda weird that his brother came out later about Aaron being sexual abused by his dad in the last episode.

Please don't tell me that Patriots knew nothing about as one of the Pat's employee's got him an apartment. If he smoked weed a lot of the time as it came out here, his employer did poor job of drug screening like he wanted them to do when he wanted to get drafted, or it was whatever it takes to win.
TF dude. I am still watching.

The money his mom wanted was crazy.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron