Battle of the Jeopardy Greats Coming

ISUCyclones2015

Doesn't wipe standing up
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2010
Chicago, IL
As an IT Professional I felt like the smartest man in the world when they got 3 or 4 triple stumpers in the "Cybersecurity" category as well the Willy Wonka quote one

giphy.gif

cyfanatic13

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
As an IT Professional I felt like the smartest man in the world when they got 3 or 4 triple stumpers in the "Cybersecurity" category as well the Willy Wonka quote one

giphy.gif
As someone that's watched Willy Wonka no less than 20ish times, I got it right away and was shocked none of them knew it. I had a very similar reaction to Sandler in that GIF

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
How long is the timer for answering questions? Something they can cut for tv to shorten a show so I’ve never know if that is actual timer time or made for tv timer time.

Beernuts

Nov 9, 2017
Ken played a lot like
James but ken was always better at trivia. That’s the way I see it

Agree. Ken is the best, but he had to adapt to James' strategy. I was really hoping James would get the final question right. Ken always crushed the Shakespeare categories and when the final question was on Shakespeare I thought the match was over.

Really enjoyed the tournament.

tzjung

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 2, 2007
Ankeny, IA
Agree. Ken is the best, but he had to adapt to James' strategy. I was really hoping James would get the final question right. Ken always crushed the Shakespeare categories and when the final question was on Shakespeare I thought the match was over.

Really enjoyed the tournament.

I agree, plus his final jeopardy wager was pretty smart. He was pretty sure he knew the answer, but bet $0 knowing James would go all in on a topic he wasn't as well versed in and would likely lose all. Ken is a brilliant player.

ISUCyclones2015

Doesn't wipe standing up
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2010
Chicago, IL
Wow James choked on the final question.

He always sucked at Shakespeare. I'm willing to bet he hasn't read more than 2 of them. Iago was so easy, he never shuts the **** up the entire play.

How long is the timer for answering questions? Something they can cut for tv to shorten a show so I’ve never know if that is actual timer time or made for tv timer time.

5sec for normal questions, 30sec for Final Jeopardy are the official rules.

To reduce time for the show, they normally cut the time between the contestant saying "Category A for 800" and Alex starting to read the question, apparently it's much slower (like a couple seconds instead of instant) in real life because he reads everything off paper cards.

• Informative
Reactions: BCClone

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron