Lazard on Packer roster

Drew0311

Nov 7, 2019
Norwalk, Iowa
Green Bay was killing Seattle. Lazard get's hurt, Seattle catches back up. Lazard is more valuable than Rodgers. Just kidding but I honestly think the offense slowed down when Allen got hurt. His blocking is top level. I know most don't see that as a big deal but look at what Aaron Jones is able to do when all the guys are blocking, even the wide outs.

clone4life82

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 17, 2008
Ankeny
Lazard had a couple miscues in the first couple drives unfortunately. He wasn’t on the field when he was supposed to be which caused the packers to have to call a timeout and he got called for an offensive pass interference on a pick play. In the end it didn’t matter as they won the game however they were pretty blatant.

• Agree
Reactions: JM4CY

CycoCyclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 6, 2009
Urbandale
Lazard had a couple miscues in the first couple drives unfortunately. He wasn’t on the field when he was supposed to be which caused the packers to have to call a timeout and he got called for an offensive pass interference on a pick play. In the end it didn’t matter as they won the game however they were pretty blatant.
is that Allen or a coach that didn't tell him the formation?

Urbandale2013

Jan 28, 2018
Urbandale
The PI was pretty weak.

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
Hope he’s back next week.

the announcers made a big deal about him going out. They know he’s important.

• Agree
Reactions: CycoCyclone

CapnCy

Jul 6, 2010
Super happy for Allen! How cool that he is a game away from a super bowl and a key contributor.

I don't have a horse in the race, so certainly pulling for Packers. Would be awesome for him to get even more prime exposure in a SB (like Ellis Hobbs did for the pats that one year)

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
Welcome to the dark side :)

Unlike ISU's rivals in Iowa/Big 12 schools ect....with pro sports I'm much more about the midwest than the east coast/west coast garbage. I'd rather see the Packers/Chiefs/Vikes do well than watch a New Englad/Seattle superbowl ect.

• Agree
Reactions: cygrads

06_CY

Apr 11, 2006
couldn’t tell you... just noticed he was the one running on quick when GB was already lined up for the snap with a few seconds left on the play clock

That wasn't his play. He ran out there because they were down a player.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron