Upcoming Arizona State Dual

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

buf87

Dec 15, 2010
Iowa
Good stuff. No write up for 157 against ASU though. Do you just expect Carr to take care of business there?

Teemer is tough. He has been gassing in matches. Hopefully Carr has a pace that Teemer can't match.

It is the dual latter in the day, so Teemer will have time to recover from the cut if that is his problem

• Agree
Reactions: enisthemenace

buf87

Dec 15, 2010
Iowa
Tweet

1f3b6.sv
Take Me Out To The Duals

Harvard / Campbell / #11 Iowa State

11 am / 1 pm / 7 pm MST

Chase Field

http://bit.ly/37VnA8p

https://thesundevils.com/DualsOnTheDiamond…

Sun Devil Wrestling
@ASUWrestling

Replying to
@codygoodwin
No live stream for session one

Iowa St. vs ASU will be on Facebook live tonight at 7 pm. Once that stream becomes available, we'll let you know.

alabamacyclone

Feb 11, 2019
UVU hangover? We looked so goo on Thursday, and laid an egg today. Coleman had a great opportunity to get in to the rankings at 184, but could not turn the corner. Overall it just looked like we did not come ready to fight for it. Even with Leisure going down as he did, we had opportunities t pull it out. Very disappointing.

• Agree
Reactions: jmb1498 and buf87

Boxer007

Aug 15, 2012
That was awful. Having to hear Kolat yelling the entire match didn’t help.

Straw gets steamrolled
Coleman gases hard
Shapiro is completely overmatched physically
Grem just doesn’t do enough in neutral. He constantly fights for those double unders but in 3 years I don’t think I’ve ever seen him use them. Ever.

stuclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 5, 2013
Ames, IA
Not overly worried about it. Small lost to a kid ranked ahead of him, but he was right there. 149 is at least a 9 point swing if Degen wrestles, if not more. 184 Coleman is still recovering from an illness and is adjusting to 184. No shame in losing to the 10th ranked kid in second sudden victory. 197 and 165 are weak spots right now. No way around that. Gremmel didn’t look great and is probably the one I’m most disappointed about. But long way till March

• Agree
Reactions: jkbuff98