Rhule Heading to Carolina

surly

May 16, 2013
reservation lake, mn
It’s more because Campbell has been talking about The Process since he got here Rhule stole it from Campbell just like they stole our defense.
Nonsense. The coach at Alabama has been talking about process since CMC was in diapers. It's a coaching method developed and used by a program, captured in the term process. Lighten-up, boys. If Rhule stole it, it wasn't from your coach.

CysRage

Oct 18, 2009
And, if you scroll down the page further the post that simply says "Rehire Briles" has 14 likes.
IF (and it is a huge if) Baylor rehired Briles, who says he will see any success? He has been out of the college game for several years.

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
IF (and it is a huge if) Baylor rehired Briles, who says he will see any success? He has been out of the college game for several years.

He's good enough he'd have success. I think the seat is still too hot for them to be able to pull that hire off. Quite a bit of their fan base would have no problem with it though.

Dopey

Nov 2, 2009
https://www.realtor.com/news/celebr...anthers-coach-matt-rhule-selling-waco-estate/

Now headed for Charlotte, NC, the Rhule family will have to part with their gorgeous home near Waco, TX. The mansion in Woodway just landed on the market for $2.5 million.

Rhule and his wife, Julie, purchased the 5.5-acre estate in 2017. It was listed for $2 million at the time.

Never understood how people live and feel at home in houses that formal. Don't get me wrong, I could handle a big, fancy house... but that old style Victorian **** just seems stuffy.

• Agree
Reactions: legi and Scott34

Cyched

CF Influencer
May 8, 2009
Denver, CO
Never understood how people live and feel at home in houses that formal. Don't get me wrong, I could handle a big, fancy house... but that old style Victorian **** just seems stuffy.

How would they be able to look down on people if they were just in a regular-looking home?

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron