Replacement for Ruhle at Baylor?

AuH2O

Sep 7, 2013
Hopefully the next coach has the courage to make the difficult decision of putting opposing student athletes in danger if they have a tent that did not have prior approval. I mean, we can all armchair quarterback this and make the intellectually lazy statement that ISU should've been able to leave their tent up for the safety of its student athletes. But I think we can all agree, that while subjecting people in heavy pads and intense activity to 125 degree temperatures is dangerous, it is NOTHING like the dangers that would ensue in a society in which tent documentation rules are ignored. As someone who doesn't want to raise my children in lawless chaos, I commend Baylor for making the hard decisions most would not have the courage to make.

baylrballa

Feb 3, 2007
League City
Baylor is past the point where they will be a regular bottom feeder in this conference. It's pretty much solely due to their proximity, but it's unfortunate. Kind of aggravating that a little over a decade ago, Iowa State and Baylor were in similar footing with one another. Starting to feel like the Briles years all over again.

Sorry about Iowa.

• Friendly
Reactions: Cyinthenorth

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
https://www.dallasnews.com/news/pol...xual-misconduct-policies-since-november-2017/

17 University of Texas employees have violated sexual misconduct policies since November 2017
Did you hear what Matthew McConaughey said? It was gross:

"This is a great institution, and I would send my daughter here, and I would pay for anyone else's daughter to come here. I donate money here every day. I'm in the know. And I'm tired of hearing it. This is a great institution. The problems that we have at Texas are no different than the problems at any other school in America. Period. Move on. Find another story to write."

"If somebody's around you and they ever say, 'I will never send my daughter to Texas,' you knock them right in the face!”

Oh. Excuse me? He didn’t say that to cheers from a crowd?
Oh, she said that? Wait, she said that Baylor? And she’s still the coach? Gross.

29906170001_5346717124001_5346716510001-vs.jpg

Reactions: CyDude16

SpokaneCY

Apr 11, 2006
Spokane, WA
Hopefully the next coach has the courage to make the difficult decision of putting opposing student athletes in danger if they have a tent that did not have prior approval. I mean, we can all armchair quarterback this and make the intellectually lazy statement that ISU should've been able to leave their tent up for the safety of its student athletes. But I think we can all agree, that while subjecting people in heavy pads and intense activity to 125 degree temperatures is dangerous, it is NOTHING like the dangers that would ensue in a society in which tent documentation rules are ignored. As someone who doesn't want to raise my children in lawless chaos, I commend Baylor for making the hard decisions most would not have the courage to make.

That is not a world I care to live in.

Cyched

CF Influencer
May 8, 2009
Denver, CO
Did you hear what Matthew McConaughey said? It was gross:

"This is a great institution, and I would send my daughter here, and I would pay for anyone else's daughter to come here. I donate money here every day. I'm in the know. And I'm tired of hearing it. This is a great institution. The problems that we have at Texas are no different than the problems at any other school in America. Period. Move on. Find another story to write."

"If somebody's around you and they ever say, 'I will never send my daughter to Texas,' you knock them right in the face!”

Oh. Excuse me? He didn’t say that to cheers from a crowd?
Oh, she said that? Wait, she said that Baylor? And she’s still the coach? Gross.

29906170001_5346717124001_5346716510001-vs.jpg

Kim looks like she isn’t finished harvesting souls yet.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron