Drone Swarms Over Colorado and Nebraska

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

LowOverhead

Jun 15, 2015
Was SE Iowa
Unfortunately, since “Red Dragon” and “Quick Change” have found success on America’s Got Talent, our entertainment dollar is paying for tee shirt launchers at MBB. Unfortunate, because tee shirt launchers are the best defense against mysterious 8’ v-shaped drones flying in the night and we’re not relinquishing ours until the men start winning. Not technically shooting down a drone, but an open fluttering tee shirt is the best defense against a mysterious drone.

Reactions: SpokaneCY

BWRhasnoAC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2013
Dez Moy Nez
I'm really surprised this is such a big deal
You're always more trusting than most when it comes to these kind of things. I thought it might be to track marijuana that's being transported illegally out of the Colorado?

NenoFone

Feb 12, 2013
WDM
You're always more trusting than most when it comes to these kind of things. I thought it might be to track marijuana that's being transported illegally out of the Colorado?
Ha Ha, not working very well then. One of the budtenders I talked to said over half their sales come from out-of-staters

BWRhasnoAC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2013
Dez Moy Nez
Ha Ha, not working very well then. One of the budtenders I talked to said over half their sales come from out-of-staters
I mean I think most people with a brain understand that Colorado and Illinois are going to have tons of illegal marijuana in and out. Just always going to be some hard liners that want to spend money to stop people from doing what they want, even when they're breaking the law. I'm just spit balling however, no idea what is going on in this situation.

cyfan92

Sep 20, 2011
Augusta National Golf Club
800px-Active_LGM-30_Minuteman_Sites.png

800px-319th_Missile_Squadron_-_MAF_-_LC.png

Known US silo locations. My bet is surveillance testing on sites with the drones. I have a cousin working at USSTRATCOM in Omaha. I'll ask him but I know what his answer will be...

• Agree
Reactions: isufbcurt

isufbcurt

Apr 21, 2006
Newton
I mean I think most people with a brain understand that Colorado and Illinois are going to have tons of illegal marijuana in and out. Just always going to be some hard liners that want to spend money to stop people from doing what they want, even when they're breaking the law. I'm just spit balling however, no idea what is going on in this situation.

I understand what you are saying but why wouldn't they just pack it in a car and drive it down the road.

I've been joking with my wife that I should be a drug mule and carry it in my racecar hauler or even my Ford Explorer. I could make some decent money and no one would suspect a 40 year old CPA of hauling drugs down the interstate. LOL.

I've been watching way to many drug shows lately.

• Informative
Reactions: BWRhasnoAC

Remo Gaggi

Aug 28, 2018
800px-Active_LGM-30_Minuteman_Sites.png

800px-319th_Missile_Squadron_-_MAF_-_LC.png

Known US silo locations. My bet is surveillance testing on sites with the drones. I have a cousin working at USSTRATCOM in Omaha. I'll ask him but I know what his answer will be...

One of those sites is right next to I-80 next to an exit ramp. You can drive up and take a look, just don't get too close.

BWRhasnoAC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2013
Dez Moy Nez
I understand what you are saying but why wouldn't they just pack it in a car and drive it down the road.

I've been joking with my wife that I should be a drug mule and carry it in my racecar hauler or even my Ford Explorer. I could make some decent money and no one would suspect a 40 year old CPA of hauling drugs down the interstate. LOL.

I've been watching way to many drug shows lately.
Of course but it would be easier to follow their routes to the source and make the big bust. No one is transporting this stuff on foot, but infrared camera would help you to see under tree cover, through walls, etc. No idea what they are doing though just spit balling.

• Agree
Reactions: isufbcurt

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
You would think they would be able to catch those vans pretty easily though
giphy.gif