Paul Rhoads' First Coaching Staff - Where They Are Now

dualthreat

Oct 8, 2008
In this case you can't blame him for taking a promotion and getting the hell out of LA.

I can hardly believe that both USC and USCLA are both hot garbage right now. ucla might be trending up, I think chip had a lot of house cleaning to do and he's got a young talented QB. Rhoads leaving a team trending up for a team trending down.

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
Rhoads is still only 52 and about to be a Power 5 coordinator again. He very well could get another head coaching shot.

Rhoads is a great guy who brings a lot to the position, not the least of which is a big personality. I could see him doing well at a newer program that needs a big personality to pump it up.

Carnegie

Jul 10, 2019
Courtney Messingham is the OC at K-State, not at N.D.S. He's the one who orchestrated running the ball down ISU's throat this past season. Thinking he must have enjoyed that.

BWRhasnoAC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2013
Dez Moy Nez
Courtney Messingham is the OC at K-State, not at N.D.S. He's the one who orchestrated running the ball down ISU's throat this past season. Thinking he must have enjoyed that.
Ya m guessing that's a NDSU thing and not a Courtney thing. He had horrible running schemes when here.

BWRhasnoAC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2013
Dez Moy Nez
CPR had CM and TH running bad offenses here. Bad former CPR coaches seem to rise after leaving his "mentorship'.
Ya well the play calling sucked. You're not gonna revisionist history this, there's a reason he's called The Mess.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron