*** Official #3 Kansas Vs IOWA STATE Game(Day) Thread ***

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
OU's coming up. They looked organized vs. Texas so that probably won't go very well.

When was the last time Texas didn't have a tall skinny dude with a fro?

CyclonesMoney

Sep 12, 2017
Yikes! Someone needs to lay off the meth.
Nah, I like girls better. There are better girls in Texas why do drugs? Drugs are worthless and only stupid people from small town Iowa do drugs, I’m sure you know about that yourself, if you don’t believe me go check out Oskaloosa, Montezuma, Creston etc and you will see for yourself. Its people like Prohm that depresses people in them small town Iowa and are left with nothing else better to do than doing Meth. As for me? I’m good with the beautiful bunnies here. I might be checking out Cabo next week, there some good deals going on right now. I will be seeing really nice @$$. Good luck watching Prohm destroy this team. This team will continue to decline as long as Prohm is coach. Good night, enjoy shoveling snow.

83cy

May 14, 2006
I know this sucks but didn't most of you see this coming? ISU lost almost everything from last year. I felt like it was going to be a sheet year. Next year is going to be as bad.

jcymnsd

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 5, 2015
Prohm will get this year and next year.. but I seriously hope JP is doing some deep thinking.. this team shouldn't be this bad. And Prohms ignorance is showing.

Seriously, if something isn't working in life, you do something to change it. For me, it was changing a city and job. This is much easier.. Start with the starting line up! Especially if you are going to play Solo 5 mins a half.. That'd be more of an insult than coming off the bench!

• Agree
Reactions: Cyfanisu and Dingus

VegasCy

Dec 16, 2018
For those of you that are wondering how our 1 quality win opponent is doing, you know, for our NCAA seeding purposes, Seton Hall is beating Xavier by 12 on FS1.

Reactions: NWICY and LindenCy

Cyched

CF Influencer
May 8, 2009
Denver, CO
Prohm will get this year and next year.. but I seriously hope JP is doing some deep thinking.. this team shouldn't be this bad. And Prohms ignorance is showing.

Seriously, if something isn't working in life, you do something to change it. For me, it was changing a city and job. This is much easier.. Start with the starting line up! Especially if you are going to play Solo 5 mins a half.. That'd be more of an insult than coming off the bench!

Wonder what the KC Chamber of Commerce will have to say after this year.

KnappShack

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 26, 2008
Parts Unknown

Well..to be honest this could be the solution here too

cyclonedave25

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 10, 2007
Chicago, IL
For those of you that are wondering how our 1 quality win opponent is doing, you know, for our NCAA seeding purposes, Seton Hall is beating Xavier by 12 on FS1.
I would like to apologize to any Seton Hall fans for giving you a bad loss. I hate it when our team peaks in the first week of December..

• Funny
Reactions: socalcy and JBone84

LindenCy

Kevin Dresser Fan Club
Staff member
Mar 19, 2006
Chicago, IL
Sadly you couldn't give away tickets to tonight's game, and more sadly, those that wouldn't take them were right about how bad it would be. <----hyperbole...or not