*** Official #3 Kansas Vs IOWA STATE Game(Day) Thread ***

jctisu

Jun 11, 2017
I will say this is what you get when you have multiple guys leave early for the NBA. The whole, "it's great for the program to showcase when you get people into the NBA because it will really help recruiting" isn't really the case all of the time. A lot times it leaves massive holes. We aren't that type of school that just plugs in new top-notch recruits. Again, never will fault any player from going to make a living. This is simply talking about the ramifications of that mindset from many who think early departures at a school like Iowa State is a good thing for the program in the long run. Only works if you can continue the success and putting people in the league. Haliburton will be another for us so we shall see.

MLawrence

Jan 21, 2010
Yes you are. You are the kind of fans CF want, the way we were blocked for pointing out how clueless and pathetic Paul Rhoads was? Looking and seeing how everyone is happy we go bowling year in year out, you would think Cyclonefanatic has different staff than the pro Rhoads. Everytime we complained about a Sam Richardson running for his life because Paul couldn’t recruit let alone develop OL and all other positions, we would be blocked. I won’t be surprised if I get blocked here for saying Coach Prohm needs to be relieved of his duties because he is not the right man to coach a team of ISU caliber.

Have you tried emailing Pollard?

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
Why is Jacobsen in this game

When he was inserted in last year in the loss to KSU in Hilton after ISU had gotten ahead with Conditt in, it was for MJ's offense even though Conditt had scored more.

So, we'll go with that.

cyclonedave25

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 10, 2007
Chicago, IL
Want to make this game even worse to watch? Let’s show the birds eye camera view on all the free throws.

HitItHard58

Nov 3, 2012
Story Co.
Not watching tonight so can somebody please fill me in. On offense are we running that set where we don't do **** for most of the shot clock and then take a bad shot? I like when we run that offense because we know exactly what to expect. Wouldn't want to throw us or the opposing defense off by having our guys move too much.

Rabbuk

Mar 1, 2011
Not watching tonight so can somebody please fill me in. On offense are we running that set where we don't do **** for most of the shot clock and then take a bad shot? I like when we run that offense because we know exactly what to expect. Wouldn't want to throw us or the opposing defense off by having our guys move too much.
we aren't really doing anything well

jctisu

Jun 11, 2017
It's the one where we try to space the floor with no movement and zero shooters.

• Agree
Reactions: ISUKyro

fsanford

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 22, 2007
Los Angeles
"Don't count him out for the NBA", announcer Lance Blanks said about Dotson. He said earlier he wasn't NBA material because he was too short. Which is it dude?
ISU could make Baby Yoda look like NBA material