Iowa State Basketball is a Mid-Major Roster

P

PeacefulRival

Tonight was not the outcome Clones fans were hoping for, but it was a great performance by TH against a well coached and talented team. I'm Interested in hearing insights from clone fans on how you feel the rest of the played.

awd4cy

Dec 29, 2010
Central Iowa
Tonight was not the outcome Clones fans were hoping for, but it was a great performance by TH against a well coached and talented team. I'm Interested in hearing insights from clone fans on how you feel the rest of the played.
I think we did a quality job collapsing against the team picked to finish last in the Big 12. Just more reinforcing that we are the worst team in the Big 12

P

PeacefulRival

I think we did a quality job collapsing against the team picked to finish last in the Big 12. Just more reinforcing that we are the worst team in the Big 12

I didn't realize TCU was picked last in the B12. I saw their record and presumed they were a pretty good team.

P

PeacefulRival

Creative troll attempt

Truly not interested in trolling. I understand when it is assumed I am trying to troll that you would take it that way.

I have zero interest in being negative. Life is too short for negativity.

• Disagree
Reactions: JP4CY

Legend Hawk

Sep 2, 2018
Both teams had disappointing losses in games they had chances to win on the road.

dexterhawk

Oct 17, 2013
Welcome to September and welcome to the year 2020. If streaming means "not on TV" then nothing on my TV in my house is actually on TV lol
When I lived in Germany all I did was stream games the last few years.

Just think it blows you have to buy ESPN+ to watch it.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
When I lived in Germany all I did was stream games the last few years.

Just think it blows you have to buy ESPN+ to watch it.
Aren't some B1G games not on the B1G channel and on their app you have to pay for?