*** Official IOWA STATE VS TCU Game(Day) Thread ***

SCyclone

Mar 11, 2014
Fort Dodge, IA
Thanks Rulzzz! Another classic Game Day thread, can't beat 'em! GO CYCLONES! GIG THE FROGS!!!!!
3l69vg.jpg

Halincandenza

Oct 24, 2018
Feel like this will be a close game and will just come down to who executes they last two minutes.

cycophagus

Aug 16, 2012
MN
I see the tipoff is in the middle of an NFL wildcard game. Not a big NFL fan myself, but its not easy convincing the barkeep to change a screen to ESPNU in a timeslot like this. I'll find an angle to work, but I wonder ... what is our record when game time overlaps with an NFL playoff game? This has to be fairly unusual.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
If you are rooting against the cyclones so that Prohm will get fired, you are not a Cyclone fan.

I will always cheer on the boys (and girls) no matter if I think coaching decisions are questionable. You should, too. Don’t be a ****
Totally agree. Also, Kind of curious what that last word you used was. Was it **** or ****?

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
TCU is a tough place to play in that “it’s weird” kind of way not like a “great fans, really loud” kind of way.

heitclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 21, 2009
Way up there
We're reeling but TCU's program is at another depth after the Dixon debacle last year, I've only seen them a couple of times this year and they didn't look great but it seems like every time we play them down there, some role player goes off.

I'd like to see Conditt start but I'm afraid Dixon will expose him in the PnR, he's really struggles to defend that play.

I have an odd confidence about this game with no explanation really.

• Agree
Reactions: CarterCloneFan

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
Yeah. I’ll still catch games where I can, but I’m not really to the point where I’ll go out of my way with my schedule to watch games.

Well, I've got my Sling renewed and so jacked up for tonight's game that I'm staying logged in because I can't remember what password I used.

*just for the month.

dirtyninety

Oct 6, 2012
Well, I've got my Sling renewed and so jacked up for tonight's game that I'm staying logged in because I can't remember what password I used.

*just for the month.

Your password is "1 2 3 4". It is also your Ring security camera password.

• Funny
Reactions: Inthesystem

Help Support Us

Become a patron