All Iowa Football Team---Post Bowl Edition

mattyheiden

May 3, 2011
MN
Slovis is the starter and had emerged as such. He’ll be the starter next year and he’s a terrific talent. Throws the ball well in the face of pressure too

• Agree
Reactions: breck53

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you
Slovis is the starter and had emerged as such. He’ll be the starter next year and he’s a terrific talent. Throws the ball well in the face of pressure too

The wife has cousins who are USC alums, they love Slovis. I would too, crazy poised for a freshman and throws such a pretty ball downfield. He was picking us apart early.

• Agree
Reactions: breck53

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Zero JT Daniels chance? It’s a serious question, I don’t know how his health or recovery is.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Much harder matchups.

Minnesota and Wisconsin played teams ranked higher. Iowa played a team of similar ranking.
So Wisconsin playing a team a couple spots ahead of them is just ranked higher but Iowa playing a team 6-8 spots behind is similar? There’s that Hawkeye education for you!

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Um, no. Slovis played until he meet Mr. Irrelevant 1 too many times.

Game was well in hand when Slovis was QB. They had 2 extra possessions and they were still down to Iowa when he went down.

Lol @iahawks predicted a final score of 38-34 if Slovis doesn't go down and he's a huge homer

Legend Hawk

Sep 2, 2018
Why would he "troll" me that it would have been a close game if the starting QB didn't go out?

I'm not sure, it confused me too. Slovis was reeling form that hit that put him down, so much so it only took another couple plays before he was completely knocked out of the game. For his long term health, it was probably better he got knocked out when he did.