Possible Decommitment

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jcisuclones

Nov 23, 2011
Ames, IA
Why does he sit so far from the action?
because those are his seats. He’s a big farmer who makes a ton of money and gives a lot to the athletic department. He also travels to a lot of away games and sits alongside Mel Weatherwax when he does so.

acgclone

Feb 21, 2007
Wait what?

Sorry I should be more clear. I don’t know any inside info, nor have I read anything regarding Foster.

I’m purely speculating that if this train wreck continues he’ll regret his decision and ask out.

Probably just an over reaction from a terrible loss, but I can’t imagine he’s loving what he’s seeing.

• Creative
Reactions: isufbcurt

cyups2323

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 13, 2013
I’m still 100% behind this team. Hopefully the recruits will not be as immature as most people here....

This line doesn't play at the moment. After a tough big 12 loss in hilton to a team we should beat ok. After not being "ready to play" for the iowa game and now losing to a team in hilton that had never beaten a power 6 team and was 1-9 that horrible fan line doesnt work. That effort last night was garbage and coaches and players alike should be embarrassed.

Status
Not open for further replies.