New uniforms for 2020

Dandy

Future CF Mod
Oct 11, 2012
Western Iowa
We literally got a fresh start last year. Not happening in 2020. Maybe minor things here and there but the current design is here to stay for multiple years.

CaptainClutch

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 1, 2014
Black is slick and we don’t lose in the all black. It’s almost 2020, no team is sticking to their two traditional colors. BYU uses two different shades of blue, as does Pitt. Everyone is putting black and different shades of grey into their uniforms and apparel. Yes it would be cool if they would have added red into the black uniforms but someone high up in the program obviously thought against it and I will trust their opinion. Go Clones no matter the color!

• Disagree
Reactions: surly

Cyinthenorth

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2013
Dubuque
All blacks are fine. I really dislike when we mix black with the primary colors as in the bowl game. It makes for a hodge podge look. Really like all the pieces in our array right now, but I just think it should be cut and dry that you either wear school colors or wear all blacks. No combinations. The black incorporation to the uniform, as we saw on Saturday was almost as bad as the McCarney/Eustachy era navy blues

surly

May 16, 2013
reservation lake, mn
I'm not sure what people are disagreeing with specifically other than me commenting? Seriously, you didn't like your all-whites or you thought the bowl unies were cool? That hodgepodging black helmet did not go with the all-cardinal suits, boys. If you thought it did, I hope your wives/lovers help you pick out your clothes prior to the next interview.

ISUTex

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 25, 2012
Rural U.S.A.
How about getting a fresh start in 2020 with some cardinal and gold uniforms? Black? WTF?

Black with all red looks terrible. The black and white combos looked good IMO. Why is ISU so set against a cardinal helmet/jersey and gold pants? Just put some type of red stripe design in the gold pants. And **** no we won't look like USC!!! And if we do, who the hell cares? Does Oklahoma worry about looking like Alabama and Arkansas? Probably not.

The all cardinal look is bad. We look like some C-USA or division 2 team.

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
How about getting a fresh start in 2020 with some cardinal and gold uniforms? Black? WTF?

how_about_no_evil.jpg

dirtyninety

Oct 6, 2012
We need to close in the south end zone so we look and feel like a major program. It will help recruiting and the game day experience.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron