Lazard on Packer roster

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

knowlesjam

Oct 21, 2012
Papillion, NE
That was weird on the injury, thought it was related to the elbow/shoulder because that hit first on the catch, but you were right on him wincing before he hit...not sure what it could be.

LindenCy

Kevin Dresser Fan Club
Staff member
Mar 19, 2006
Chicago, IL
That was weird on the injury, thought it was related to the elbow/shoulder because that hit first on the catch, but you were right on him wincing before he hit...not sure what it could be.

His foot dragged pretty hard in the turf, and the way the trainer was looking, I'm guessing ankle/knee.

I-stateTheTruth

Nov 13, 2016
Am I wrong - did Lazard step on the field on that last drive? I don't think so. Let's keep an eye to see how serious that injury is.

burn587

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 14, 2006
Denver, CO
He got hurt after his last reception with around two and a half mins left. Looked like an ankle maybe but not sure.
He didn’t play the remainder of the game, but he was walking around on the field and seemed in good spirits after the game. Hopefully he’ll be 100% after the bye week.

knowlesjam

Oct 21, 2012
Papillion, NE
He ran over and congratulated 83 on the pass reception, with helmet on, so hopefully just an aggravation of the ankle...2 weeks to recover.