*** Official #14 Notre Dame VS IOWA STATE Camping World Bowl Game(Day) Thread ***

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

Inthesystem

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 12, 2009
totally. the situational awareness, instincts, and even joy of playing has been beaten out of this team. I think the only joy I saw all year was hitting that fieldgoal against Texas....I guess that was our superbowl.
I do wonder if something is going on in the locker room. They sure haven’t looked like they are having fun.

acoustimac

Jan 8, 2009
Lamoni, IA
Don't know if it's been said already, but what do you want to run on 4th and short from under center? Our OL hasn't been able to move people for three years. Is that going to suddenly change? Our only success has come from passing, and getting the DL moving laterally then finding holes. That is the root cause of our issues. We can block guys effectively by screening them while they're moving and let the RBs pick their way through - outside zones, off tackle, pitch, sweep, etc. But between the tackles we can't do ****. Simply going under center doesn't fix that.

100% disagree. If you can’t get 1/2 yard knowing the signal then you can’t do anything

• Agree
Reactions: clonedude