*** Official #14 Notre Dame VS IOWA STATE Camping World Bowl Game(Day) Thread ***

jctisu

Jun 11, 2017
Can you play any football yourself before you talking ***t on the young 19 yr olds? It’s just a game, be happy we are not a 2-10 team that you all were defending year in year out
Ah yes moral dude is here. I actually did play D-2 football, so yes I know a bit about the game. I love spending my time rooting for a team who I think can be very good, continue to wet the bed.

CoKane

Oct 26, 2013
Cedar Rapids
Im just happy I don't have to care about ISU sports again until August because this is the type of loss that really hurts my overall interest in the program

• Agree
Reactions: Hoggins

bosco

Dec 21, 2008
Des Moines
Game is a Microcosm of the season and why we will be 7-6 when we came in into the season with alot of national pub. So far away from being able to compete with the elite. It's the stuff that the team can control is the problem. This team needs to get back to working on the little things.

Dannynoonan

May 5, 2015
Are we really this bad?
Yes. I don’t know what’s wrong, but this team has been unprepared, unemotional, and uninspiring the past four/five games. Something is wrong- like they don’t give a ****. Disappointing for us fans for sure! Purdy seems like a different player this year, like he’s been hurt or something. I have no confidence in him- unlike last year.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron