Can we get a QB sneak installed in this offense?

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

heitclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 21, 2009
Way up there
It's possible Brock has never played under center, in that situation, with back to back timeouts called, that seemed like a pretty meh play call. I'd have rather thrown than do exactly what they were expecting and hope we out tough them.

• Funny
Reactions: criticalobserver

Omaha Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 1, 2007
www.tecmobowl-vs-rbi.com
It's possible Brock has never played under center, in that situation, with back to back timeouts called, that seemed like a pretty meh play call. I'd have rather thrown than do exactly what they were expecting and hope we out tough them.

Not trippin on you, but QB snap under center should probably be a ******* thing that's coached at this level. If its not, maybe our staff needs to be better in the margins.

Cydwinder

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 9, 2010
London, UK
We ran one on 4th and 2 early in the West Virginia game and got it. That’s the only sneak I remember being run since Campbell took over

• Agree
Reactions: LarryISU

Omaha Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 1, 2007
www.tecmobowl-vs-rbi.com
The other issue is that CMC has yet to put together a road grater line. If ISU could blow guys off the line then sure, lets snap it in shotgun, hand off and ugly them up in the trenches. ISU hasn't show the ability to consistently do that under CMC. I don't like their odds of holding up at the point of attack for more than a few seconds in a crucial spot.