*** Official #14 Notre Dame VS IOWA STATE Camping World Bowl Game(Day) Thread ***

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

CycloneRulzzz

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
NotreDame.png
vs
site.png

IOWA STATE (7-5, 5-4 BIG 12)
VS #14 NOTRE DAME (10-2)
SAT., DEC. 28 | 11:00 A.M. CT | ORLANDO, FLA.
CAMPING WORLD STADIUM (65,000)

Radio: Cyclone Radio Network
Talent: John Walters, Eric Heft, Ben Bruns
TV: ABC
Talent: Bob Wischusen, Dan Orlovsky, Allison Williams

image_handler.aspx

2020cy

Aug 7, 2006
Holy crap almost went to bed with out posting. I guess all the lucky people at game are drunk and in bed. Rest up cyclone fans and bring us home a win.

cc1091

Oct 10, 2007
Minneapolis
You know, when I was eight or so (about 1970), I made a statement to my brother that Iowa State should play Notre Dame. My brother laughed and said, "Notre Dame would NEVER play Iowa State. They have too much too loose if they agreed to a game with Iowa State."

Well, I guess they are showing up today. This despite many moans and groans about having to play a team that is under their stature.

Win or loose, what will truely be entertaining will be to see if there is enough space in Camping World Stadium for the tremendous egos that must accompany any Notre Dame fan in attendance.

Rest in Peace Bob Elliott. But may you be watching from our sideline.

Reactions: Doc

CyBobby

Oct 18, 2006
Central Iowa
Great Day to be a Cyclone...a sold out stadium and Notre Dame as our opponent just prior to playoff game number one....Just cant get any better than that...Come on Cyclones,"Take it to the Irish", from the opening kickoff and "Bring it" on every play ...Bring home that trophy...GO Cyclones beat the Irish like a persian rug!