Player gifts for bowl games, 2019

farm85

Mar 23, 2016
Flekkefjord, Norway
Whats the limit per player? Is it 500 or 600 dollars?

The NCAA allows the committees to provide each player with gifts totaling a combined maximum value of $550. There is however a cost exception made this month for bowl games interested in providing players with a commemorative coin or the “History of The Bowls: Celebrating The Good of The Game” book in honor of college football’s 150th anniversary season.

UNI1ISU2

Jun 7, 2019
Hey guys, here is one of the “6 or 7 posters” Chris spoke of yesterday.
I challenge any one of you to go through my posts and tell me what is so wrong with what I post. I add to conversations and participate like anyone else. A handful of the regulars on here just have it in their head that I am a terrible person and anytime I post anything they try to turn it into some terrible post.

IASTATE07

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 30, 2016
I challenge any one of you to go through my posts and tell me what is so wrong with what I post. I add to conversations and participate like anyone else. A handful of the regulars on here just have it in their head that I am a terrible person and anytime I post anything they try to turn it into some terrible post.

Does this include your previous username?

Acylum

Nov 18, 2006
STFU up ya big baby. You aren't fooling anybody here.

• Disagree
Reactions: Macloney

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011

You're not a terrible person.

You're a Hok fan with an agenda.

• Agree
Reactions: JP4CY