Bowl Game Uniforms

Sigmapolis

Minister of Economy
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 10, 2011
Waukee
This is probably my favorite ISU helmet ever. I've wondered what this helmet might look like with the "I" filled in with yellow/gold, and maybe yellow/gold also in between the two red stripes down the middle of the helmet?

But really, you don't want to mess with perfection too much.

The lack of gold disturbs me.

I prefer something more like this if we are doing white --

Iowa_State_03_1200x1200.jpg

t-noah

Feb 2, 2007
The lack of gold disturbs me.

I prefer something more like this if we are doing white --

Iowa_State_03_1200x1200.jpg
Agree. When we go white helmets I also prefer some or more gold in it vs the stark (IMO) red and white one we once sported two years ago.

every_yard

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 25, 2006
Is it normal to practice in the helmets we’ll wear in games? In the practice pictures, I see a lot of players wearing the black game helmets with decals and “helmet stickers” already on them. Wondering if we’re actually wearing black helmets or not....

dualthreat

Oct 8, 2008
Is it normal to practice in the helmets we’ll wear in games? In the practice pictures, I see a lot of players wearing the black game helmets with decals and “helmet stickers” already on them. Wondering if we’re actually wearing black helmets or not....

Probably for a bowl game. Hard to bring 250 helmets, but could easily bring that many jerseys and pants.

WTS I'm not a huge fan of the black helmets with the red stickers. Just go all black imo

istater7

Mar 31, 2010
Can’t imagine the equipment staff would want to put stickers on every helmet just for practice

• Agree
Reactions: everyyard

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron