Gadson & Miklus rep CRTC at Senior Nationals

skibumspe

Oct 8, 2006
South Korea
Are inside out sweatpants a new thing in fashion? If so, I should probably go shopping! :)

Seriously though, good to see these two doing what they do & reppin our fine institution & program!

Reactions: Jake Torkelson

DrizzyCyclone

Apr 7, 2013
Didn’t know where to post this, so I’ll put it here. Scrolled through FloArena and saw that Joey Palmer was in the 3rd place match for 60 kg Greco at Senior Nationals, so he’s qualified for Olympic Trials!

Reactions: CyGold

buf87

Dec 15, 2010
Iowa
Didn’t know where to post this, so I’ll put it here. Scrolled through FloArena and saw that Joey Palmer was in the 3rd place match for 60 kg Greco at Senior Nationals, so he’s qualified for Olympic Trials!

so he beat Mango by VIN to get into the 3rd place match. Is that injury?

Decided to go Greco after he realized he couldn’t make cut to 57 Kg in freestyle

DrizzyCyclone

Apr 7, 2013
so he beat Mango by VIN to get into the 3rd place match. Is that injury?

Decided to go Greco after he realized he couldn’t make cut to 57 Kg in freestyle
I would assume so. The results are a welcome surprise to me. Assuming that Kyven takes care of business tomorrow, that’s 3 guys qualified for Olympic Trials for the CRTC along with Willie trying to make a run.

DrizzyCyclone

Apr 7, 2013
Willie loses 1-3 to Dieringer. I think he looks good at 86kg.
When he beat Foster earlier this year 12-1 at Night of Conflict, was that freestyle? Saw Foster was seeded 9th and was wondering why when Willie smoked him.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron