Office etiquette

exCyDing

Nov 29, 2017
There is a debate going on in my office about the proper way to utilize the folding tabs on a file folder. The universally accepted office practice is to fold them down and out, away from each other, as seen below:

View attachment 69330

We now have a few noobs in the unit and they started folding tabs like the below pic:
View attachment 69331

What manner of jackassery is this? Who the hell does this? Is this how millennials are taught in school to use a file folder? I fear for our future.

Who comes into the office as a new troop and immediately bucks the system like this?
What is that white stuff, paper?!

dosry5

Nov 28, 2006
Johnston
Sometimes if you're laying serious heat you want to wait until the current crowd leaves so they can't see your shameful face... Or sometimes you want to own it like a boss.

And I'm a poop-talker which can be uncomfortable for some people.
WTF? In an office bathroom proper etiquette dictates that if your pee pee is out or you’re sitting down that eyes stay forward and you don’t talk. Not at the urinal and certainly not over or through a stall door. Not even awkward smelly chit chat at the sink as you wash your hands only because someone else is in the room with you....

• Friendly
Reactions: dirtyninety

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
All this talk of going paperless and also taking a dump has got me VERY worried.

Unless we're going to a bidet dominated society, I'll keep the paper, thanks.

One more reason to get rid of those pointy metal things!

SpokaneCY

Apr 11, 2006
Spokane, WA
WTF? In an office bathroom proper etiquette dictates that if your pee pee is out or you’re sitting down that eyes stay forward and you don’t talk. Not at the urinal and certainly not over or through a stall door. Not even awkward smelly chit chat at the sink as you wash your hands only because someone else is in the room with you....

When I'm ashamed I talk more...

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.

What if someone is pulling a hawkeye and getting busy in the stall? What is the etiquette then?