Office etiquette

cycloner29

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
Sound like with the intellect you are dealing with you might want to use these going forward. Pretend you are at "****'s Last Resort" and make hats for everyone!!

upload_2019-12-20_10-53-10.png

cycloneted

Apr 19, 2006
Des Moines
I'd like to air an office grievance. I work in a 20 story building, my company has the entire floor above me and about 2/3 of my floor. The other 1/3 is used by a company that is also on three or four other floors. There's one set of bathrooms on each floor.

Well, there's this one guy who works on a different floor, for the other company also located on my floor, who comes and takes a dump in our floor's bathroom, pretty much every day. Gets off the elevator, to the bathrooms, back on the elevator.

That's grounds for dismissal, in my mind. Stick to your floor's crapper, buddy.

dosry5

Nov 28, 2006
Johnston
I'd like to air an office grievance. I work in a 20 story building, my company has the entire floor above me and about 2/3 of my floor. The other 1/3 is used by a company that is also on three or four other floors. There's one set of bathrooms on each floor.

Well, there's this one guy who works on a different floor, for the other company also located on my floor, who comes and takes a dump in our floor's bathroom, pretty much every day. Gets off the elevator, to the bathrooms, back on the elevator.

Do we work at the same place? We call that guy the Traveling **** ter.

Last edited by a moderator:

NorthCyd

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 22, 2011
af36f9ef6da5be98fef2445eb1c7478c3ea5bda1863fe29dec7fc93c3fdffe3e.jpg

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN

You need to penny him into the bathroom a few times. He'll get the message.

• Funny
Reactions: cycloner29

mmcnichols

Jun 20, 2006
It was a joyous day many years ago when I was able to toss out the 2 hole top punch, the 3 hole side punch and the rolls of paper a##h0les we needed to reinforce the inevitable ripped holes. God bless scanners and electronic documents.

• Funny
Reactions: JMA1125

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM

I disagree. The office is just like campus. You seek out and find the best crapper to fit your needs and work your way in to the schedule. I used to walk a half mile round trip to use my preferred crapper. Just like on campus when I would only poop in the Parks basement.

• Winner
Reactions: heitclone

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
I disagree. The office is just like campus. You seek out and find the best crapper to fit your needs and work your way in to the schedule. I used to walk a half mile round trip to use my preferred crapper. Just like on campus when I would only poop in the Parks basement.
So it was you!

I really wish you would have at least gone in the bathroom.

dosry5

Nov 28, 2006
Johnston
It was a joyous day many years ago when I was able to toss out the 2 hole top punch, the 3 hole side punch and the rolls of paper a##h0les we needed to reinforce the inevitable ripped holes. God bless scanners and electronic documents.
But then you can’t play that awesome prank where you slide someone’s two hole punch cutter over just enough that they don’t notice it when they use it, then the paper doesn’t fit right in their folder. Hi-jinks at its finest....

coolerifyoudid

Feb 8, 2013
KC

Eat some chili or cabbage, whatever makes you extra pungent, fart in the elevator and then send it to his floor.

SpokaneCY

Apr 11, 2006
Spokane, WA

Every once in awhile if our restroom is being cleaned, one MIGHT end up on our IT floor. It is amazing what cheetos and mountain dew will do to someones digestive system.

isucy86

Apr 13, 2006
Dubuque
Whatever happened to businesses going paperless? Wasn't that the promise of technology.

Someone might want to let Andrew Yang know, technology doesn't always play-out as promised by the brightest minds.

SCNCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 11, 2009
La Fox, IL
Whatever happened to businesses going paperless? Wasn't that the promise of technology.

Someone might want to let Andrew Yang know, technology doesn't always play-out as promised by the brightest minds.

I think, just like anything, you have people who are resistant to change. Then you have people who don't know how to use technology to their benefit (like creating text fields in Adobe for electronic use). Then, you also have companies rolling out ImageNow on the promise to go paperless, but having poor processes to begin with that it makes ImageNow inefficient. On top of using ImageNow, you have companies using ImageNow as a documentation retention tool, but having no unique document identifier system so documents can never be found. Which leads people to print things they need off to save them of the hassle.

isucy86

Apr 13, 2006
Dubuque
I think, just like anything, you have people who are resistant to change. Then you have people who don't know how to use technology to their benefit (like creating text fields in Adobe for electronic use). Then, you also have companies rolling out ImageNow on the promise to go paperless, but having poor processes to begin with that it makes ImageNow inefficient. On top of using ImageNow, you have companies using ImageNow as a documentation retention tool, but having no unique document identifier system so documents can never be found. Which leads people to print things they need off to save them of the hassle.

I think I'm going to go buy some folders and 1000 rolls of postage stamps. Forever stamps are the best inflation protection.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America

This reminded me of an experience I had a little over a year ago

https://cyclonefanatic.com/forum/threads/workplace-restroom-incident.241080/

• Agree
Reactions: VeloClone