All Things Notre Dame

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
It's a different Notre Dame, but I think it is interesting that I just got this email:

"As we are approaching the deadline, January 2, 2020, we would like to take this opportunity to reach out to you again to see if you, or someone you know might have an interest in the President position at Notre Dame College (South Euclid, OH)."

KenND

Dec 8, 2019
Is this any different than ND's head coach?

Yeah, I know that there is this idea that Kelly is a crazy person because there is a video/gif of him screaming purple-faced from ten years ago, but he has mellowed out.

CTTB78

Apr 7, 2006
Yeah, I know that there is this idea that Kelly is a crazy person because there is a video/gif of him screaming purple-faced from ten years ago, but he has mellowed out.

Ten years ago? ND is my second favorite team so I have watched a lot Irish games. Kelly goes off frequently. He might have toned down some, but I can't count the number of QB a$$ chewings I've seen from him. Always made me wonder why anybody would want to play for him.

• Agree
Reactions: irish

MidwestZest

Apr 22, 2006
Sycamore, IL
Downloaded some Notre Dame podcasts looking for game previews, and came across a fantastic meltdown. Not soley about ISU and the bowl matchup, per se, but it is simply glorious. I'm only 25 minutes in. For your entertainment:

Alway Irish - Dec 10 episode. "Camping World Bowl Bid Reaction / 5 Things Kelly Must Do."

BWRhasnoAC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2013
Dez Moy Nez
Downloaded some Notre Dame podcasts looking for game previews, and came across a fantastic meltdown. Not soley about ISU and the bowl matchup, per se, but it is simply glorious. I'm only 25 minutes in. For your entertainment:

Alway Irish - Dec 10 episode. "Camping World Bowl Bid Reaction / 5 Things Kelly Must Do."
No link?:(

KenND

Dec 8, 2019
Ten years ago? ND is my second favorite team so I have watched a lot Irish games. Kelly goes off frequently. He might have toned down some, but I can't count the number of QB a$$ chewings I've seen from him. Always made me wonder why anybody would want to play for him.

The GIF that people post of him when he’s purple faced is ten years old. Sure he yells. He’s a coach, and that comes with the territory, He isn’t that bad, and I say that as someone who isn’t a particularly big fan of the guy.

dunar

Aug 31, 2007
West Des Moines, IA

Added to my podacasts list, here’s the Apple link: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podca...football-podcast/id1463298589?i=1000459245807

Reactions: MidwestZest

cyclonevac

Feb 11, 2016
Sort I forgot!
I will be the fat guy with the ND underwear and ISU hat, shirt and shoes Don’t think the pants will still fit Hoping shirt won’t after the game with me busting my buttons.

CTTB78

Apr 7, 2006
I hope the ND writers have the opportunity to use all the excuses they have primed in case of an Irish defeat.

CoachHines3

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 29, 2019
ya rudy sucks

radio is better

rudy was offsides anyway