Casey's pizza box tabs

ISU4Life

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 15, 2008
Man Casey's has made some major mistakes over the years.

1.) removing the slush machines
2.) getting rid of the behind the counter single seater
3.) eliminating the pizza box tabs

I feel like my whole childhood was a big lie at this point.

I too thought the closet behind the register was dead, drove through Marshall MO last year and they weirdly had a backroom bathroom at the "in town" Casey's (bypass had a new build), did in fact use it.

SoapyCy

Oct 10, 2012
grundy center
I too thought the closet behind the register was dead, drove through Marshall MO last year and they weirdly had a backroom bathroom at the "in town" Casey's (bypass had a new build), did in fact use it.

The old one in Grundy Center has one of these.

agcy68

Feb 9, 2007
Iowa
Booo... I don't want yet another damn app/login.

Oh, I don't know. Pretty handy when I can order my pizza in the app, walk in, pick it up, drop off the receipt at the counter as I walk past, and head home all in about 1 minute.

knowlesjam

Oct 21, 2012
Papillion, NE
Just picked up two breakfast pizza's to kick off the office holiday food fest...received Casey's Reward points/tabs online and two paper tabs on the boxes...very nice!

BillBrasky4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 10, 2013
Didn't know what Casey's box tops were until today.

tenor.gif

Trice

Apr 1, 2010
All this talk of box tops, but let me tell you how disorienting it was to buy doughnuts this morning and find out they've changed their boxes. No more double-stacking your dozen doughnuts, now it's a larger, flatter box.

Too much change to process at once.

• Agree
Reactions: dosry5

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
All this talk of box tops, but let me tell you how disorienting it was to buy doughnuts this morning and find out they've changed their boxes. No more double-stacking your dozen doughnuts, now it's a larger, flatter box.

Too much change to process at once.

Because you cheap bastards were putting the cheese flips under the regular donuts and calling it a regular dozen.

• Winner
  • Agree
Reactions: Die4Cy and Macloney

Trice

Apr 1, 2010
Because you cheap bastards were putting the cheese flips under the regular donuts and calling it a regular dozen.

Between more tightly controlled pizza box tops and these new doughnut boxes, Casey's revenues will probably go up 25% next year.

At least the bottom doughnuts won't lose half their frosting anymore.

• Agree
Reactions: CycloneRulzzz

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Between more tightly controlled pizza box tops and these new doughnut boxes, Casey's revenues will probably go up 25% next year.

At least the bottom doughnuts won't lose half their frosting anymore.

Personally, I wish Casey’s, at least the local one, used less frosting. You can’t eat one without having some either fall onto your lap or slime your hand. I like it just on the top side, not all the way so it spills onto the pan.

• Agree
Reactions: CycloneRulzzz