Events for the Bowl Game

thisISnextyear

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 29, 2007
Ames
Official Bowl Events - Nothing currently announced from the University but they typically have a separate Pep Rally as well

Camping World Bowl Pep Rallies

Date: Friday, Dec. 27
Time: 4:00 PM
Location: Pointe Orlando (9101 International Dr, Orlando, FL 32819)
Gather with your team at the official pep rally. The band and cheerleaders from each team will perform and head coaches will make a special appearance to fire up the crowd before game day! The Big 12 conference participants will begin their pep rally at 4:00 p.m. and the representatives from the ACC will follow at 4:45 p.m. The event is free to the public.

Camping World Bowl FanFest

Date: Saturday, Dec. 28
Time: 9:00 AM
Location: Tinker Field (outside Camping World Stadium Gates D, E & F)
The official bowl pregame tailgate party for the Camping World Bowl features live entertainment, interactive games, inflatables, face painters and premier interactive displays held at Tinker Field next to Camping World Stadium. Admission is FREE with a valid game ticket. A wide selection of food and beverages will be available for purchase from local vendors.

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
Camping World Bowl Pep Rallies

The Big 12 conference participants will begin their pep rally at 4:00 p.m. and the representatives from the ACC will follow at 4:45 p.m. The event is free to the public.

This sounds like potential trouble if we don't follow instructions and end up leaving by the wrong exit. #iowaband :eek:

I am going to find some ex-football players and queue in behind them. Blockers, man, blockers.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
This sounds like potential trouble if we don't follow instructions and end up leaving by the wrong exit. #iowaband :eek:

I am going to find some ex-football players and queue in behind them. Blockers, man, blockers.
Make sure it’s not the punters and kickers they fall down when someone just looks at them.

• Funny
Reactions: isufbcurt

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009

This sounds like more than your average pep rally. I'm intrigued.

P.S. I was scouting out bars for a TOE gamewatch, but this sounds more interesting.

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
But will there be a jumbotron on which to watch the TOE demise?

• Optimistic
Reactions: BWRhasnoAC

isufbcurt

Apr 21, 2006
Newton
There's 2 posts in this thread about watching Iowa while in Orlando and that makes me sick. Seriously, you actually want to sit and watch them while you are in orlando for our bowl game. fing A

RonBurgundy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 5, 2017
Go to that pep rally. I've seen the Spazmatics in Vegas and they are a fun band.

Was it the Spazmatics all the way back at Alice Cooper's for the Insight Bowl? I have seen them at Hard Rock in SC and they are a blast. Cold ones will be flowing hard. Hope JP has plenty of servers lined up.

Edit* nvm. I looked them up and there are actually many versions of the Spazmatics...

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron