Casey's pizza box tabs

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
I am unsure why my second favorite part of getting the free pizza is getting one more box top for a free pizza. Really only need 9 pizzas for a free one because you start with one with the freebie.

• Winner
  • Agree
Reactions: MeanDean and wxman1

SimpsonClone

Feb 7, 2014
Ehhh, it will work like all the others out there. My only gripe is that your offer of a free pizza, once you get the 10 digital box tags, expires within 60 days.

My gripe is that we can't pool our box tops together for these free pizzas. Everyone office, school, etc is going to have to have one person that orders casey's or have a company account with Casey's and even then you won't be able to combine everyone's box tops.

Reactions: wxman1

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
My gripe is that we can't pool our box tops together for these free pizzas. Everyone office, school, etc is going to have to have one person that orders casey's or have a company account with Casey's and even then you won't be able to combine everyone's box tops.

Maybe we can create a mini protest by combining all of ours and ordering from one Casey’s nonstop until we run out. May run that store into the ground profit wise.

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
Wife won’t order single topping pizzas so we usually have the kids use them when we are out. We also do go anywhere very often so they pile up.
Oh, we argued that one a LONG time ago. We always order the same pizza - lg sausage & mushroom with extra cheese (so, technically 3 toppings). When we cashed in, we would order the same thing, and they would take our coupons. Change in mgmt, and a new cashier...who wanted to charge us for the extra toppings. Hubby used to be a manager at a Casey's - he took it all the way to corporate. They've never argued with us again. :D

Cdiedrick

Jun 26, 2014
Hmmm, apparently people eat a lot of Casey’s pizza. I typically just grab a slice for lunch and not order an entire pizza at night or whenever.

isufbcurt

Apr 21, 2006
Newton
Hmmm, apparently people eat a lot of Casey’s pizza. I typically just grab a slice for lunch and not order an entire pizza at night or whenever.

My step-daughter is back from LA/London for Xmas and we've had Casey's pizza 5 out of the 7 nights she's been home so far (and Hyvee fried chicken the other 2 nights). She's very picky lol.

Isualum13

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 27, 2018
For those who havent noticed. When you order large pizzas through the app now. You get both a physical box top and a virtual one on counted on the app. So essentially two box tabs for every pizza. Until they change the boxes anyway.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Oh, we argued that one a LONG time ago. We always order the same pizza - lg sausage & mushroom with extra cheese (so, technically 3 toppings). When we cashed in, we would order the same thing, and they would take our coupons. Change in mgmt, and a new cashier...who wanted to charge us for the extra toppings. Hubby used to be a manager at a Casey's - he took it all the way to corporate. They've never argued with us again. :D

You saying we can get extra toppings? Maybe I can write what we got on them. Ordering online logs it so the last half dozen would be there.

Cdiedrick

Jun 26, 2014
My step-daughter is back from LA/London for Xmas and we've had Casey's pizza 5 out of the 7 nights she's been home so far (and Hyvee fried chicken the other 2 nights). She's very picky lol.
Damn, that’s aggressive. HyVee does have good chicken!

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.

You get the Mac and cheese pizza. Not bad for the first piece, by the finish of the second you kinda tire of it and it’s not something that you care for as leftovers.

baller21

Mar 15, 2009
63 of those bad boys...there has been a *uck ton of 11 AM games over the past 3 years. I'm going to run my local Casey's out of cheese.

We have a new record!

Didn’t realize there were so many coupon hoarders out there.

isufbcurt

Apr 21, 2006
Newton
You get the Mac and cheese pizza. Not bad for the first piece, by the finish of the second you kinda tire of it and it’s not something that you care for as leftovers.

Haven't yet but I want to try it. Maia usually only gets cheese (like I said shes picky, but that's a model for you lol).

My go to is ham and mushroom.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron