Iowa Basketball's Super Bowl

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

Stewo

Oct 29, 2008
Iowa
Hard to tell, since ISU has had seemingly zero in-state kids in its rotation for like a decade. But there are plenty of fans who think about Iowa or Iowa State just as much as he does. He hates his in-state rival. That's hardly unusual.

Not everyone can steal kids from UNI and Drake, I guess.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
I don't think he meant under these specific circumstances. I think he just meant that, in general, players (in any sport) play through injuries all the time.
I know you've taken a break from in-state but @Thinker really struggles.

Thinker

Mar 31, 2017
You were wrong with Long. You made the statement "players do all the time."

Who are those players?

If it was not long it was Babb, and players do play as much as they can until they cant, then they attempt to get a redshirt. Happens at all levels and all sports. Look at the NBA, NFL for reference if you need to. Heck OBJ is playing with a sports hernia right now but is doing it for the teammates on his team. Do not be a literal example junkie, that act is old and tired.

• Dumb
Reactions: JP4CY

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
If it was not long it was Babb, and players do play as much as they can until they cant, then they attempt to get a redshirt. Happens at all levels and all sports. Look at the NBA, NFL for reference if you need to. Heck OBJ is playing with a sports hernia right now but is doing it for the teammates on his team. Do not be a literal example junkie, that act is old and tired.
OBJ not using a red shirt this year for the Browns then?

Seriously, you are dumb.

• Funny
Reactions: Thinker

SCyclone

Mar 11, 2014
Fort Dodge, IA
It's not even debatable. If you don't know this, then you are completely out of touch with ISU sports.

If you don't "have a dog in this fight", as you claim, how is it you know more than long term Cyclone fans? Everybody (and their dogs) knew Fred wanted to coach in the NBA. It wasn't a secret.

Your arrogance knows no bounds, even if you try to keep it covered under a pseudo passive/aggressive cover.