Bohannon out for year

Cydkar

Apr 12, 2006
giphy.gif

tm3308

Jun 13, 2010
Naz played up to the Iowa game then shut it down. He did not play Iowa the year he shut it down.

So what?

It's hilarious to see so many people thinking that a guy born in raised in Iowa really wanting to play against ISU (particularly when it's the last chance to try and win in Hilton) is somehow unusual or scandalous.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
So what?

It's hilarious to see so many people thinking that a guy born in raised in Iowa really wanting to play against ISU (particularly when it's the last chance to try and win in Hilton) is somehow unusual or scandalous.

Definitely just confirms the Super Bowl/little brother narrative

• Funny
Reactions: breck53

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
Last edited:

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Bohannon is a db. Only a DB tries to talk smack using the word 'memz'.

That being said, he beat ISU 3 of 4, so maybe we as ISU fans should just keep our mouths shut.

He went 2-12 shooting and was a liability on defense. "He" didn't beat us, his team did

• Agree
Reactions: CTTB78

tm3308

Jun 13, 2010
Definitely just confirms the Super Bowl/little brother narrative

And I really couldn't care less that you think that. You wield that blunt instrument just as moronically as Iowa fans do during football season.

• Agree
Reactions: breck53

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
And I really couldn't care less that you think that. You wield that blunt instrument just as moronically as Iowa fans do during football season.

Except it's actually true. Bohannon was tweeting #Fstate and Lol last year after we lost games even on nights Iowa lost too. Seriously

MeanDean

SuperFanatic
Jan 5, 2009
Blue Grass IA-Jensen Beach FL
Needing another hip surgery is gaming the system?

No. Needing hip surgery but magically being able to play 10 games - the exact amount allowed by the NCAA to slip in under the wire for a medical red shirt - sure seems to be. Including sitting out EARLIER games to play at Iowa State it is pretty obvious.

If they (He and his handlers) actually gave his health and well-being top priority he'd have already had his surgery and be on the road to recovery.

Read my post - and instead of assuming a bunch of **** take it at face value.

tm3308

Jun 13, 2010
Except it's actually true. Bohannon was tweeting #Fstate and Lol last year after we lost games even on nights Iowa lost too. Seriously

Again, so what? Countless fans on both sides (including you) do the same sort of thing all the time. The Super Bowl narrative doesn't bother me, yet you keep swinging it around like its some sort of lethal weapon.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Again, so what? Countless fans on both sides (including you) do the same sort of thing all the time. The Super Bowl narrative doesn't bother me, yet you keep swinging it around like its some sort of lethal weapon.

Although I look like one I'm not a D1 athlete. The difference between fans and people that play the games is pretty big IMO

Clonefan32

Nov 19, 2008
The amount of butt hurt generated by a 20 year old kid who has done absolutely nothing personally to any of you is absolutely comical. So the kid trolled Iowa State some? So he doesn't seem to like us? My god, who cares.

He's a kid whose greatly overachieved, never been in any trouble, and just raised $20,000+ for the cancer ward at a children's hospital. Gain a bit of perspective, people. I just can't imagine having this much disdain for some 20 year old kid I've never met.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
The amount of butt hurt generated by a 20 year old kid who has done absolutely nothing personally to any of you is absolutely comical. So the kid trolled Iowa State some? So he doesn't seem to like us? My god, who cares.

He's a kid whose greatly overachieved, never been in any trouble, and just raised $20,000+ for the cancer ward at a children's hospital. Gain a bit of perspective, people. I just can't imagine having this much disdain for some 20 year old kid I've never met.

Bohannon is only 20? That pic of him circulating on Twitter puking on himself and passed out on the sidewalk is even more concerning then if he's out there breaking the law

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron