Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
FB-IMG-1576555123309.jpg

BCoffClone125

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 19, 2010
Salt Lake City, UT
This will cause an uproar in my office. We constantly are cashing in on those things for the occasional bacon breakfast pizza (with jalapenos added, of course).

Reactions: CycloneJoe

CysRage

Oct 18, 2009
I figured this was coming when they rolled out their new rewards program. Will 10 digital box tops still equal any pizza free? Regardless we have exactly 10 so we're cashing them in before March.

ISUAlum2002

Apr 11, 2006
Toon Town, IA
This will cause an uproar in my office. We constantly are cashing in on those things for the occasional bacon breakfast pizza (with jalapenos added, of course).

Yeah, we combine ours at the office to get a free breakfast pizza every so often. We'd each buy pizza every so often and then use all the tabs at once. I'm guessing with the app the same person would have to buy the pizzas each time in order to gather up the rewards.

Reactions: GT25Ump

Trice

Apr 1, 2010
Booo... I don't want yet another damn app/login.

It gets worse. In addition to the PITA that it requires you to create an account, they advertise all these great deals available only to rewards program members, but you have to actually go in the app and select them in order to use them. They aren't just automatically applied.

I really hate the proliferation of rewards programs, most of which are more trouble than they're worth. Is it worth a free soda two or three times a year for the annoyance of constant emails, app notifications, and entering your phone number every time you want gas?

(Edit: worth mentioning however that if you already had a Caseys.com account - which is a great way to order breakfast pizza and have it ready before an early tailgate - you don't have to create an additional account.)

Last edited:

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
It gets worse. In addition to the PITA that it requires you to create an account, they advertise all these great deals available only to rewards program members, but you have to actually go in the app and select them in order to use them. They aren't just automatically applied.

I really hate the proliferation of rewards programs, most of which are more trouble than they're worth. Is it worth a free soda two or three times a year for the annoyance of constant emails, app notifications, and entering your phone number every time you want gas?

Then they email you a bunch of advertisements to buy their Tshirts. I’m not buying a Casey’s T-shirt especially at $26.

• Agree
Reactions: Trice

Trice

Apr 1, 2010
Then they email you a bunch of advertisements to buy their Tshirts. I’m not buying a Casey’s T-shirt especially at $26.

Lol, I saw that email. Not sure that "Casey's Merch" is going to make it into my wardrobe rotation.