2019 Fantasy Football

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

Raymeus

Nov 8, 2006
Yeah, you always should roll with your star. I made the mistake of throwing in Darnold for Watson when Darnold was on his so called little hot streak and Watson put up 42 against the Pats (our tds are worth 6 and completion % matters).
I did the same thing and it almost cost me the game. In Watson I now trust...

mywayorcyway

Mar 1, 2012
Phoenix
I have a good team, but I'm in a bit of a pickle at TE. 0.5 PPR. Greg Olsen is out this weekend. I also have Fant and Njoku. Fells and Rudolph are available on waivers.

Who would you start?

chadly82

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 10, 2009
I have a good team, but I'm in a bit of a pickle at TE. 0.5 PPR. Greg Olsen is out this weekend. I also have Fant and Njoku. Fells and Rudolph are available on waivers.

Who would you start?
Fells IMO for the TD opportunity.
I had Ingram hook me up last night and question for you all. My wr choices are theilen, kupp and Sutton...currently rolling with Sutton and theilen off his injury. Thoughts? Currently projected to win by 50. He’s already had bell and Anderson play as well

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you
Last week, playoffs round 1, I was down 117-119 until the final play of the week on Monday night, last second TD Zach Ertz, I win 124-119.

This week, playoff semis, I was down 169.66 to 163.18 with only Julio Jones left playing, last second TD for Jones, I win 170.68-169.66.

On to the championship.

mywayorcyway

Mar 1, 2012
Phoenix
Last week, playoffs round 1, I was down 117-119 until the final play of the week on Monday night, last second TD Zach Ertz, I win 124-119.

This week, playoff semis, I was down 169.66 to 163.18 with only Julio Jones left playing, last second TD for Jones, I win 170.68-169.66.

On to the championship.

That's incredible. I'd stay indoors for awhile.

mywayorcyway

Mar 1, 2012
Phoenix
What was McVeigh doing in the last 5 minutes down 80 points? Looked to me like every starter was still in. Cooks gets his bell rung catching a TD with what, 12 seconds left?

I play in two leagues, so there are only four games this week that matter. The Rams garbage time had a significant impact on three of them, and two have likely flipped winners and losers because of the good ol' garbage time. Unless things go horribly wrong tonight, I should escape, but what appeared to be an easy win got a little dicey, and would have been VERY interesting if Gurley had scored the final TD.

CYdTracked

Mar 23, 2006
Grimes, IA
I just have to hope Marlon Mack doesn't go off for some crazy night tonight so I can hold onto my 20.44 point lead. Week 1 was the only time he's gone for 20+ points and only 10+ 4 other times this season so fingers crossed. That late Gurley TD gave me some breathing room thankfully, the matchup projections kept shifting late in the day and had me worried I was going to lose when I was heavily favored at 1 point.

Have a big dilemma on which WR to play next week if I make it to the championship game. Left 2 on my bench this week that scored more than any 3 I started. Who would you go with out of this bunch. Need to start 2 WR + 1 Flex

Gollady vs Denver
Sutton vs Detroit
R Woods vs SF
Lockett vs Arizona
AJ Brown vs NO
RB Singletary vs NE

Lockett had been garbage since week 10 but blew up for 26 points this week so almost have to start him against that horrible Cardinals team right?

Golladay and Sutton have favorable matchups too and are the #1 options but both have shakey QB's throwing to them. Brown's last 4 games have gone for 23.5, 7.5, 33.6, and 25.4 but has a tough matchup against the Saints.

Right now leaning towards Golladay, Sutton, and Lockett. There are things you could point to for about any of those guys I have listed to play or not play probably and at this point the saying is "go with the guys that got you there" so those are the 3 guys have to trust at this point right?

chadly82

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 10, 2009
Championship Week! I made the championship game in 2 leagues out of 2 somehow, one was complete luck and the other Im the 1 seed. Total of $2000 up for grabs to the winner of the big league im in. Good luck to anyone that made it!

4theCYcle

Jul 14, 2013
Urbandale, IA
Ughh, frustrated this week. I'd be in the championship had 1 guy not made the playoffs by .5 a point. We have IDPs, so another guy just needed Bobby Wagner to get a shared tackle and he would have been in. I would have moved on because I scored more than both of those guys this week, but I lost in the semi's because of Drew Brees. He went off. Now I get to play for 3rd place and my money back vs $750/$350.

CYdTracked

Mar 23, 2006
Grimes, IA
I'm probably overthinking this but I have 2 guys on my bench I am debating if I should make a switch to my lineup. As of now going with Gurley and my WR/FLEX lineup but any reason why I should start Singletary over Gurley or AJ Brown at WR or Flex over any of these guys?

WR Golladay
WR Sutton
RB Gurley
Flex Lockett

All my other spots are no brainers. My WR are all over the place lately, can't believe I am trusting Lockett but he had a big week last week and Arizona is a juicy matchup. Brown is tempting against the Saints too and he's had 2 big weeks in a row but the other 3 guys I am starting are probably safer choices right? Gurley and Singletary both have tough matchups but Gurley's usuage has been up lately so hoping the trend continues.

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you
I'm probably overthinking this but I have 2 guys on my bench I am debating if I should make a switch to my lineup. As of now going with Gurley and my WR/FLEX lineup but any reason why I should start Singletary over Gurley or AJ Brown at WR or Flex over any of these guys?

WR Golladay
WR Sutton
RB Gurley
Flex Lockett

All my other spots are no brainers. My WR are all over the place lately, can't believe I am trusting Lockett but he had a big week last week and Arizona is a juicy matchup. Brown is tempting against the Saints too and he's had 2 big weeks in a row but the other 3 guys I am starting are probably safer choices right? Gurley and Singletary both have tough matchups but Gurley's usuage has been up lately so hoping the trend continues.

Only one I'd consider benching out of those four is Sutton, but not sure I'd do that in favor of Brown. You might be over thinking.

I need an RB2 and FLEX out of these guys:

Kenyan Drake @ Seattle
Jarvis Landry v. Baltimore
Mike Boone v. Green Bay
Phillip Lindsay v. Detroit
Kareem Hunt v. Baltimore

???

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you
Championship Week! I made the championship game in 2 leagues out of 2 somehow, one was complete luck and the other Im the 1 seed. Total of $2000 up for grabs to the winner of the big league im in. Good luck to anyone that made it!

Good luck. I'm the Buffalo Bills of my league. Been to the title game 4 times, 0 wins. This is the year.

CYdTracked

Mar 23, 2006
Grimes, IA
Only one I'd consider benching out of those four is Sutton, but not sure I'd do that in favor of Brown. You might be over thinking.

I need an RB2 and FLEX out of these guys:

Kenyan Drake @ Seattle
Jarvis Landry v. Baltimore
Mike Boone v. Green Bay
Phillip Lindsay v. Detroit
Kareem Hunt v. Baltimore

???

Actually switched out Golladay with Brown. Reason why is don't like his matchup with Denver and he's on Matthew Berry's hate list week because of that as Denver hasn't allowed any WR more than 18.8 points at Denver this year so going to roll the dice there.

Dunno even where to start with your situation, lot of touch matchups there