This is why Prohm must go........

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017
Actually Wisky fans are definitely getting ready for a change after several years of Gard. He's also in year 5 of a program lacking an identity and having his best years with players that were already there.

Hope they do. That top ranked recruiting class would be released.

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017
It’s amazing how much our fans take so seriously about getting hot for 3 days in KC is such a huge deal. It’s great, but the Big 12 regular season and NCAA tourney is a far far bigger deal.

It’s amazing how hard the crewe tries to minimize every single accomplishment by this staff

• Winner
Reactions: isufbcurt
P

PeacefulRival

As a Hawkeye fan with some perspective, I would take Prohm over McCaffrey. I appreciate how Prohm represents himself and the university.

This may be because I cant envision Iowa ever winning a regular season conference championship, but I think winning the conference tournament is a huge accomplishment.

johnnydugouts

Jan 11, 2013
I don’t see any reason to call for Prohm’s firing merely months after he won a Big 12 title with his own team... but hopefully this will motivate the whole team to do better.

I don’t see any reason to call for Prohm’s firing merely months after he won a Big 12 title with his own team... but hopefully this will motivate the whole team to do better.
No. Stop.

NoCreativity

Nov 12, 2015
Des Moines
Sometimes you will make sense, but other times, like recently in this thread, you go completely off the rails.

You are the last person on this forum to talk about the fanbase being lost, since you will NEVER support Prohm no matter how well he does. NEVER.

You have hated him from the start, and you have admitted as much on this board. Do not insult my or others intelligence by claiming otherwise.

I'll stop going off the rails once this coaching staff quits being embarrassed in Ames on a regular basis. I'm sick and tired of getting punked while Prohm just stands there with his arms crossed and then says he didn't have them ready to play in the post game.

• Agree
Reactions: SolarGarlic

JaCyn

Mar 18, 2017
We lose to Iowa you need therapy? That is a you problem not coach Prohm. And if Iowa is the mark........then let's can coach Campbell while we are at it. At least Steve has beat Iowa. And I don't want to hear how tough it is in football. You can win in Norman, but you can't beat Iowa.....at the Jack....with much more talent....in front of sold out crowd? Matt has to go. Just like some are wishing for a Mcdermott lacky (T.J) to come back....let's see if we can find a McCarney lacky to take the reigns with how the season should pan out. Beat Iowa...........figure out the rest. Good plan. This sight was started with only one mission.......firing a basketball coach. One who followed a "legend". Well, looks like it remains true to it's roots. Maybe we can get a GMACer in here to "lose with integrity". Really muck things up. That's a good plan.
I don't know if this will help you understand what many on here are feeling but, isu mens basketball white tees, isu football blue tees. It makes a diffrence where your program is starting from.

• Creative
Reactions: isufbcurt

randomfan44

May 30, 2015
The knock on Prohm for many fans is that he doesn’t appear to assertively address his players or hold them accountable. It seems there may be a softness or a timidity about him. No one can say that about Self.
Steve Kerr doesn't yell at his players. When he had 5 All Stars, he was a generational great on his way to the Hall of Fame. Now that he has a starting lineup of bums, they are headed to a Top 5 pick in the draft.

Gotta get better players or the fans start making up silly reasons to roll someone's head.

ISUChippewa

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2006
I'll stop going off the rails once this coaching staff quits being embarrassed in Ames on a regular basis. I'm sick and tired of getting punked while Prohm just stands there with his arms crossed and then says he didn't have them ready to play in the post game.

Bullsh!t. If and when we start playing well and winning again you will still hate him.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
Bullsh!t. If and when we start playing well and winning again you will still hate him.

ISU will put it together here and there and get some nice wins...but they'll likely have some straight baffling losses and they'll happen at Hilton, and it will look like they're unprepared for the game and tripping over their feet trying to figure out what to do.

'It's on me. I need to be better' will be said so I guess CSP will showcase his humility.

This is just going off of trends.

randomfan44

May 30, 2015
and Minny beat Ohio State!? WTF is going on?
These ridiculous early season conference games are a huge advantage for the home team. Teams just arent gelled enough to won tough conference road games yet. Big 10 home teams are now 13-0 in conference games. Ridiculous. Conference games should not be played before the holiday break.

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
ISU will put it together here and there and get some nice wins...but they'll likely have some straight baffling losses and they'll happen at Hilton, and it will look like they're unprepared for the game and tripping over their feet trying to figure out what to do.

'It's on me. I need to be better' will be said so I guess CSP will showcase his humility.

This is just going off of trends.
You may be right, however I'd much rather CSP be putting the losses on him than throwing his team under the bus like you constantly saw Frost doing this season at Nebraska.

inCyteful

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 28, 2012
Fort Collins, CO
These ridiculous early season conference games are a huge advantage for the home team. Teams just arent gelled enough to won tough conference road games yet. Big 10 home teams are now 13-0 in conference games. Ridiculous. Conference games should not be played before the holiday break.

So we are saying the B1G is screwed up?

I can get on board with that.

rochclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 28, 2009
I don't know if this will help you understand what many on here are feeling but, isu mens basketball white tees, isu football blue tees. It makes a diffrence where your program is starting from.

He knows exactly where both the men's bball and football teams are on a national relevant scale. He has an agenda to push and will continue to do so no matter what.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron